Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is... Empty The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is...

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:49 pm

going to be annoucned in this post.

I am happy for the increase in our FB page, for the support of our community, and for the new members that have come since the start of the contest. All of you ROCK, and I hope you keep on being a part of our fold here (especially until the next contest).

But besides that, time to announce a WINNER ~ !

And the winner of a free game is...SHOCKWAVE !

I was actually pretty happy to see that unfold, as he has personally pushed the recruiting efforts of GLG signifigantly. I guess the gods looked down on him and made his chances count.

So SHOCKWAVE, I will PM you and we can go over what you want, and the means of delivery.

ROck on !!!

The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is... Empty Re: The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is...

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm

what's cool about this all i wanted was more active posters here at GLG and to win is a very nice bonus.

Thank you to everyone at GLG

The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is... Empty Re: The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is...

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 pm

good job shock you deserve this man... congrats

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:23 pm

nice job. now don't ruin it by requesting a shit game. lol!

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:29 pm

i wont lol

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Depending on how it works I'd like to get Bioshock 2 on feb 9th for the game

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Shockwave22 wrote:Depending on how it works I'd like to get Bioshock 2 on feb 9th for the game
    nice pick man, u could have picked mass effect 2 thats goin to be a great game

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Hell No, lol I hated the 1st one lol

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Congrats Shock...you deserve it man.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Congrats to our winner! Shock, I'll make mention of your win in the next GLG video blog. Could you PM me your real name and the state you live in?

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Sure thing and Done Smile

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Shockwave22 wrote:Depending on how it works I'd like to get Bioshock 2 on feb 9th for the game
    im trying to decide between that or Army of Two (new one) I try the demo tonight

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Shockwave22 wrote:Hell No, lol I hated the 1st one lol

lol my man!

Congrats yo!

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 am

Hey, I don't appreciate all these constructive posts. Where are all the sore losers at?

CONGRATS, COCKWAVE! Evil or Very Mad

lol. You know I'm just playin. Good going. You got a ton of new folks in here. Nice job. cheers

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:56 am

lol thanks guys
    I decided to go with a giftcard to gamestop so I can get Bioshock 2 on Feb 9th Very Happy

The "Friends with Benefits" Winner is... Empty Re: "The friends with benfits" winner is....

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:08 am

Congrats Honey!!!! Good job!

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 am

People Really Win on GLG! Very Happy

Now the question is when is the next contest?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:05 am

@shockwave - yep, per our conversation, he will recieve the card/information for gamestop (60 dollars) to use for bioshock (unless he changes his mind)

@tony - not sure, but ill keep u all posted like always Wink

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:22 am

BIOSHOCK 2 or FF13 or Transformers: War for Cybertron
    I'll use it on one of them

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:05 pm