Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Do you consider your internet friends as real friends?

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Do you consider your internet friends as real friends? Empty Do you consider your internet friends as real friends?

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 pm

This is something I wonder about (in terms of other users)

Can you/Do you have actual legitimate feelings of friendship with some of your friends that you met strictly off the net? (from gaming/websites/etc)

IMO, I honestly think yes. I mean its not like they aretn people, you do spend a lotof time togetehr, in same cases you do end up opening up and discussing details of your life, etc.

Now I DONT THINK all net friends or the majority as serious no sh*t friends....but I will admit there are a few that if they are down I do feel bad and want to help, or if they are in need of help im willing to assist. I do look forward to bsing with em and talking to em, etc.

Your thoughts/opinions?

Do you consider your internet friends as real friends? Empty Re: Do you consider your internet friends as real friends?

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 pm

I consider the people I game with my friends.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Do you consider your internet friends as real friends? Empty Re: Do you consider your internet friends as real friends?

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

Yes, I have a friend !!! Laughing

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:39 pm

id have to say yes, but not all of them, my friends list is fairly hard to get onto and easy to come off. and my list is kinda broken into 3, the people i just play with, people who im fairly good friends with but dont play often and people who i consider to be great friends, the great friends all tend to have my mobile number or my email addy. the most special ones get my house addy ( which is very rare)

i also have a habit after a few weeks of deleting people that i no longer play with or have been offline for several months, i see it as, if ya cant be bothered ot come online or even send me a message you can get the fk off my list.

my xbox friends mean the world to me, well after all i spend more time with them than i do my own husband. and hes in his world of the playstation, so its all good
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:42 pm

I think all of us who know you are going to try and figure out which category we fit in lol

but nice response and inactive users/players be warned ha ha

I do list purging every month or so, im overdue for one...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:21 pm

plus 2d people are better than 3d people. if 2d people piss you off, thats what the mute button is for. if 3d people piss you off, your kinda stuck with it. lol.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:13 pm

This makes for an interesting topic. Most of the people on my friends list are people I know personally (high school friends, my homies, and even some co-workers), I'd say about 80% of them are acquaintances. But I think you can make friends with people you've never met in person.

I've gamed with a few people on my friends list who I met back when Perfect Dark Zero was new (thats hella old) and I still play with those folks to this day. It's pretty cool though.. and it is as the king said, eventually, you start opening up. Once we run out of shit to talk about, everyone starts talking about their personal lives and you learn more about each other as real people. The way I see it, anyone has the same amount of potential to be a good friend. It's all about time invested, I suppose.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 pm

I will say that im amazed im not the only one who thinks the net friends can be real friends too ;p

A lot of it comes down to time spent and moments shared. Good times.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Net friends can become real ones... sure...

There's a few on my list who I've known so long, we have each others #'s and have met from time to time to drink and shit... and of course to be there when you need someone. Although, admittedly, to get to that level for me... (exchange numbers etc, meet up)... I usually have to really know the person for a while... the handful I consider that level I started gaming with back in 2004, and now ironically I almost never game with them but talk to them on a regular basis...

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 pm

i learnt the hard way, to pick your friends very carefully, ive been stabbed in the back so mnay times its not even funny. oh and one even faked there own death to get back at me for something i didnt even do.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:38 pm

ive got scars from back stabbing so i feel ya

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 pm

everytimes i look at your avatar pic, i keep thinking terminator. lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

u know so do i...need to fix it later

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:45 pm

looks cool though Like a Star @ heaven
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 pm

ya think? thanks I tried to make it rock

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 pm

5 more posts from you and you hit 1000 posts, you posting whore. Razz
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:48 pm

lol i know i know...some has to be the icon for glg right?

and ur right at 700 if u respond to one more

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm

1001 wooo hoooo you rock
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 pm

id say like half of our posts are to each other lol so u get partial credit

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 pm

well aint you cute.

^^^^^ see xbox friends can be real friends too, point shown and proven.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 pm

MISSxSHADOW wrote:well aint you cute.

^^^^^ see xbox friends can be real friends too, point shown and proven.

likewise Wink

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 pm

our friendship rox my sox Very Happy Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Ya, one of them literally. As I've said before I met my best friend on XBL.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:08 pm

KuraiWarrior wrote:Ya, one of them literally. As I've said before I met my best friend on XBL.

is he/she wortht he 50 a year it took to meet him? ;p

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Well he doesn't have an Xbox anymore. He sold his like 2 years ago. He's getting another one this summer though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 am