Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo... Empty For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo...

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Im going to get a pool of dolls going soon.

Balance is checking which two dolls he has...myself and queen will be doing the online method to see which dolls we get...and ill be talking to overlord soon about which doll she has.

Once we can pool all 6 together, I can hold onto them, play with each person so they get the chievo, and then ill give them back to thier owner.

POST HERE which confirmed dolls you have or hit me on live

Confirmed List
    Garth (Balance)
    Hammer (BigPapa)
    Hero Doll (King)
    Lucien (Papa)
    Reaver (King)
    Theresa (BigPapa)

We only need 1 more ! (Lucien) so let make it happen ! (im trying to get a trade online for him)

Last edited by ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo... Empty Re: For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo...

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:31 pm

I need them all!!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo... Empty Re: For all who need Fable 2 "Dollcatcher" Cheivo...

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:I need them all!!

ok then if you want to help/get in on this...go do the fable story online (the flash game i think it is on the pc on the xbox site) and pick the left crown, youll get a doll. Then post which doll you recieved.
    (dont worry about missing the chicken costume, I have it and will help you get the chievo attached to it)

I will be testing the story mode online when i get hoem and see if you can get all three prizes

Post  Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:00 pm

i have 2 hero dolls a reaver and theresa doll
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:46 pm

bigpapa277 wrote:i have 2 hero dolls a reaver and theresa doll

ok rock on, updated topic

ill hopefully get one or two of them within th enext day or two, and will check with overlord which one she has, and with balance what his secodn one is

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 am

you know, theres actually a way to get this WITHOUT actually getting all the dolls. i joined a dudes game, only had 1 doll, he didnt give me any, and i still got it. he like, bought some food or something. i forget. check xbox360achievements.org and go to tthe fable 2 achievement guide. they give some good tips on getting stuff, and you dont even have to have the dolls to get it.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:59 am

The Tacotron wrote:you know, theres actually a way to get this WITHOUT actually getting all the dolls. i joined a dudes game, only had 1 doll, he didnt give me any, and i still got it. he like, bought some food or something. i forget. check xbox360achievements.org and go to tthe fable 2 achievement guide. they give some good tips on getting stuff, and you dont even have to have the dolls to get it.

thats only if the host HAS the dolls, you merely watched him have what he did if my meory seves correctly

ps I believe we only need hammer now
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Papa, Balance
    Please coordinate a time to send me your dolls listed above. All we need to do is locate a hammer doll and we are ready to get the chievo for all who need it
    (overlord, papa, tony, watchman, queen, balance)

Post  Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:19 pm

any time after 10pm eastern tonight i will be on
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 pm

bigpapa277 wrote:any time after 10pm eastern tonight i will be on

ok ill hit ya up, it should only take aminute

And to anyone who helps, u will get ur dolls back as soon as we all get the chievo

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 am

I could definitely use the achievement as well, too bad I can't win a doll at the gun range for the life of me and already got the chicken suit. :/
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Red Schism wrote:I could definitely use the achievement as well, too bad I can't win a doll at the gun range for the life of me and already got the chicken suit. :/

lol the game isnt that bad....im going to try to see if it will let me win more red dragons (max prize if you break over 175, my high score is 205 im trying to hit 250 just to show off ;p)

PS I have hero and reaver, papa got hammer....but the lucien file of overlord was deleted so she doesn thave it

updated

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:52 pm

have lucien doll
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 am

bigpapa277 wrote:have lucien doll
    lol i had a deal to get that tomorrow u beat me to it ;p

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:25 am

you can get the dolls from me any time
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

bigpapa277 wrote:you can get the dolls from me any time

im thinking do we now have all the dolls if we pooled em together?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Ok balance and papa, looks like we have all 6 now !

Please look out for invites from me this weekend to collect the dolls and do the rounds (to get each user the chievo)

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 pm

yeah and balance...king is probably gonna give u the dolls so i can sign on and see you have them,...then you can give them back to him Smile no split screen co-op... scratch dont get it lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Ok it looks like everyone got thier chievo so dolls will be returned in 48 hours. If anyone else needs it please post here...we have gotten it for..

balanceofjudgement
    bigpapa (had it)
    impurequeen278
    overlord2407
    watchman626
    xkuraiwarriorx

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Damn I still need them!!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Yeah still need em here too.
    I'm good for anytime for the rest of the day. Hit me up, I'll probably be on Call of Duty in a few mins.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:05 pm

queen has them atm, so can u catch us any time after 630 pm central?

Post  Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 pm

If anyone still needs the Dollcatcher, let me know....but it may have to wait until Gears double Xp is over...lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:00 am