Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday !

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday ! Empty GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday !

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 am

Thanks to Twisted Tony for this theme.

This wednesday, I would like to have a community event where we play Halo 3. As TT mentioned, we will be part of the help of haiti as bungie will donate aid in relation to online activity. We need to make sure to have the right emblems, so check our main site for details.

Sign here if your down for halo 3 this wednesday

GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday ! Empty Re: GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday !

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 am

i'm in

GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday ! Empty Re: GLG "Be a Hero" Game Night This Wednesday !

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 am

im in for sure dude

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:58 am

Seeing how I posted the news here....you know Im in Smile

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am

I'm on it, yeah!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:18 pm

im in. idk how much ill be gaming wednesday, but if you see me on hit me up w/ a invite or message ill jump on halo. i might just jump on anyways for the haiti thing so yeaa

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Not sure I'll be able to make it. I'll try to though.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Have you setup a time for when we're going to play?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

KuraiWarrior wrote:Have you setup a time for when we're going to play?

Not yet, im thinking 830 central time

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm in and that's time sounds good. 8:30pm CST is 10:30 EST and that works for me

Post  Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:I'm in and that's time sounds good. 8:30pm CST is 10:30 EST and that works for me

Well I'm going to be on a little earlier then 10:30 as I have school the next day so I should be on around 9:00 EST.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 am

And of course, thanks to mudkip for originally sharing the word on bungies nice donation event

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:31 am

10:30 EST is good for me.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 am

Any time after 10:30PM central time is good for me.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 am

10:30 est...umm...MIGHT be good for me idk...9:30 would be better. or 10...10:30 idk tho

Post  Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 pm

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:10:30 est...umm...MIGHT be good for me idk...9:30 would be better. or 10...10:30 idk tho

Well I should be on at 9:30 Nick so if you wanna join me Id be all for it.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 am

well, I wont be able to make it tomorrow. Got something to take care of all day tomorrow.

Godspeed, you digital philanthropists. Godspeed.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Flowless wrote:well, I wont be able to make it tomorrow. Got something to take care of all day tomorrow.

Godspeed, you digital philanthropists. Godspeed.

Sounds shady the way u say it lol, what is it thats got u denying haiti relief ;p ?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:06 pm

So whats our time gonna be? We have people wanting anywhere from 9:00 to 10:30 EST and 8:30 Central.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:18 am

ill keep an eye out and send msgs as ppl get on

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:16 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:ill keep an eye out and send msgs as ppl get on
    I'll be on around 10 EST.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 am

Hey guys, sorry that I had to get off my internet was being freakin retarded. At one point I couldn't even join the game. Anyways I had fun playing the two or three games that I played hahaha

Peace out!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:35 am

yeeeeaaaaaahhhh HO.

Yeah, ho. Yeah, ho. Yeah, ho. Yeah, ho.

good game, all.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:38 am

Some highlight moments of the night (that i was a part of, idk about any before)

Me: This is MY HOUSE!!
    Flowless: oh shit its his house!
    me: oh shit! ahh you fucker! you killed me in my own house! kurai....imma remember him...
    flowless: hear that? he'll remember him...remember his FACEEE!!!

me: i dont care!!

me: i use bumper jumper and 10 sensitivity so im like fucked up
    flowless: what the hell is bumper jumper man? it dont sound good...im scared of bumper jumper now....
    *later on*
    me: bumper jumper!
    flowless: shit!! why you gotta mention that man! i need to be mentally prepared for that shit!

but my fave was in the last match

king: dude, you a betrayal? really?
    me: yeaa
    flowless: and he dont care!!

so lets see...what did we learn tonight?

YEA HO!!!
    i dont care
    BUMPER JUMPER IS SCARY SHIT
    i dont care
    kuraiwarrior is a sneaky sumbitch who killed me in MAH HOUSE!!
    i betray people, and i dont care
    wra7hofachilles is a dam witch i tell ya!! hes the newest witch!
    that apparentally the game has GUNS?!?! and...they shoot BULLETS/!??!? and they have HOVER VEHICLES!?!? WTH! GIVE US THE REAL SHIT WHERE IT SHOOTS RAINBOWS D:< WTF IS THIS ALIEN SHIT!!!
    and finally....i dont care

insanely fun xD it would prolly be better if we did it on a friday or saturday (since most people work and/or have school during the week...actually i think im the only one w/ school but still) and so on friday/saturday it could last longer. still insanely fun and hilarious tho. great night :p

YEA HO!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 am

sorry guys, and to tony. my son is sick and i gave him free reign of the console tonight. i didnt notice the party invite till later on after he went to bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:02 am