Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Things you've said while gaming...

Things you've said while gaming... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things you've said while gaming...

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Damn
    F*ck
    I'm gonna come at you!
    What the F*ck!!!
    Piss

Pretty much any curse word you can think of...but that is only when I'm mad.

Other than that I don't talk much.

Things you've said while gaming... - Page 4 Empty Re: Things you've said while gaming...

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:36 pm

While the young lings in the room

You Mother fudge

Son of a Biscuit

Ship!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 pm

im trying to cut back on vulgarity so i cant post here lol

every swear word known to man, in conjunction with the others

Post  Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:30 pm

Ever heard Blink182s Family Reunion?.... yea..... that's me on a bad day on live.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Lets just say that Ive said every swear word known to man. Over and over....

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:27 pm

I replied to this, but apparently forgot to submit...
    Things you've said while gaming... - Page 4 DERP

ANYWAY, I swear a lot, throw things and complain that I have to pee but continue to hold it because I'm too involved. Razz
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:28 pm

dont EVER do the endlist setlist in RB2......youll have to hold ur pee for 7 hours

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:35 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:dont EVER do the endlist setlist in RB2......youll have to hold ur pee for 7 hours
    I always seem to forget that I can PAUSE games.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:35 pm

PsychoMASHUGANA wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:dont EVER do the endlist setlist in RB2......youll have to hold ur pee for 7 hours
    I always seem to forget that I can PAUSE games.

i forgot to specify...for the bladder of steel chievo...you cant pause or fail...so nope, no pee time for u

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:26 pm

I like to curse a lot...not just a little bit either. Very Happy tongue
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Choke On Candy wrote:I like to curse a lot...not just a little bit either. Very Happy tongue

I still dont believe it
    ;;throws bs flag;;

you sound so mellow

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:09 pm

ive been known to say some really odd things to people on xbox live...

i.e

"oh yea? how bout i chainsaw ur balls off and shove em through your eye sockets! how would that feel huh!?!?" i was in like, some argument w/ this dude lol needless to say, he called me a sick f'er and left the party lol

i say so many random things tho its hard to choose just one thing...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:17 pm

WTF, the words not the letters!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

The Tacotron wrote:"oh yea? how bout i chainsaw ur balls off and shove em through your eye sockets! how would that feel huh!?!?"

I like your style man. I lol'ed.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:08 pm

Flowless wrote:
    The Tacotron wrote:"oh yea? how bout i chainsaw ur balls off and shove em through your eye sockets! how would that feel huh!?!?"

I like your style man. I lol'ed.

eh, i got some others similar to that...thats just one of my most commonly used ones lol

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:16 am

"DAMN, my 'B' button is broken"

..say that usually while playing any button smashing game,,,ie...soul caliber or mortal combat...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 am

omg that was one thing i hated in re5. i liked playin as sheva cause i preferred her camera over chris's, plus shes just cooler, but that also meant smashing in the x button as fast as i can for like 5 mins straight(anyone whos done that knows, its faster then trying to all you can quaff on castle crashers x-x) usually while repeating some random word lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am

ill have to question the prince of saiyans...that all u can quaff speed was brutal

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 am

man, I remember I busted my hand open doing that All you can Quaff thing on LIVE. I won, but I was also bleeding.

Good times.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:ill have to question the prince of saiyans...that all u can quaff speed was brutal

that RE5 mashing is brutal man. because if you dont hit it fast enough, sheva falls into the volcano lol ive had that happen too many times. and ive done all you can quaff...i can do it pretty fast but im not good at hittin 2 buttons fast...oddly enough tho, thats the only achievement i still have left to get in CC O_o
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 am

The Tacotron wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:ill have to question the prince of saiyans...that all u can quaff speed was brutal

that RE5 mashing is brutal man. because if you dont hit it fast enough, sheva falls into the volcano lol ive had that happen too many times. and ive done all you can quaff...i can do it pretty fast but im not good at hittin 2 buttons fast...oddly enough tho, thats the only achievement i still have left to get in CC O_o

After maxing out CC and RE5 (disc content) I dont think anything is as vicious as all you can quaff, but to each thier own lol....but yea RE5 did have some aggravating segments

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:08 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    The Tacotron wrote:

After maxing out CC and RE5 (disc content) I dont think anything is as vicious as all you can quaff, but to each thier own lol....but yea RE5 did have some aggravating segments

you got all gamerscore in both? wow. im workin on it lol i have the original 1k in re5, workin on the dlc, and in cc all i need is glork lol im just too lazy to find boostin peoplez lol

idk tho. i have more probs hitting 2 buttons then i do one. so like, shooting weapons w/ RT is really easy for me to spam the fool out of them. i can shoot like a mofo lol two buttons...im not so great at x-x
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 am

With CC yes, 200/200 but with re5 its only the disc content (1000/whatever)

And if you have ever seen the gamefly commercial, I've done/said all this and more

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:48 pm

last nite, i kept apologizing to king, balance, pitbull and jaded for the sucky performance i was having in Horde lmao....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:45 pm