Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

The longest youve been withough gaming?

The longest youve been withough gaming? Empty The longest youve been withough gaming?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 pm

9 days - went we went on holiday to spain last year.

the first few days were torture, but after a while i got used to it, then towards the end i really really missed it.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

The longest youve been withough gaming? Empty Re: The longest youve been withough gaming?

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 pm

3 months, while in boot camp

even overseas/onship people find ways to game

The longest youve been withough gaming? Empty Re: The longest youve been withough gaming?

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 pm

i think i would have lost my mind if that was me
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:40 pm

i did ha ha but the insanity helped me past it

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 pm

we all go a little insane fmr time to time
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 pm

insanity helps out a lot, i use it daily ;p

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

oh yeh you have to. lol.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 pm

Couple months... was overseas doing field work in the Middle East... I didn't miss it that much, though I DO hate how when the H3 beta launched I was in Egypt and so missed out on that...

...in general I go through gaming droughts... where I won't play for like a few weeks... I guess that's good... means I'm not 100% addicted... just a little bit...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:27 pm

BalanceofJudgment wrote:Couple months... was overseas doing field work in the Middle East... I didn't miss it that much, though I DO hate how when the H3 beta launched I was in Egypt and so missed out on that...

...in general I go through gaming droughts... where I won't play for like a few weeks... I guess that's good... means I'm not 100% addicted... just a little bit...

whats wrong with us addicts hombre/??? Shocked

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:05 pm

oh im totally addicted and proud. even when im on live and dont play, just sitting in the dashboard is enough for me. i like to make sure all my friends are safe and sound more than anything.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Probably a month when my mom took it away from swearing at her. But now I swear in front of her all the time, usually making fun of her for yelling at her computer game.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

oh my god, i would have cut my mums hand off if she did that to me. mind you shes a gamer too so its all good
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:56 pm

I remember my parents locked up my SNES back in the day for cursing...i was so emo for that

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 pm

i had my tv taken away for shouting at my dad when i was about 12, so i just moved my ps into there bedroom and plugged it in when they were not home.

you'll never stop a gamer gaming.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I found thier hiding spot and just took it back before they went home

droughts suck

Post  Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:14 pm

i used to play poker alot, when i had one, didnt actually understood how to play it, coz i was only little but i still played it regardles

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:00 am

4 or 5 years.... there the secret is out.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:37 am

Shocked

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:25 am

Almost 3 months while moving. Also had to wait a couple months for my xbox repair and I swear I think this replacement they sent me is about to break too. When I got on tonight it kept on resetting.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 am

If you have to wait another 3 months Ill hold a memorial for ur gamertag. Thats rough, I remember the daily updates in the 360 group man.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:32 am

I'll snap if this one breaks. I've had it less than a month.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Brendon2121 wrote:I'll snap if this one breaks. I've had it less than a month.

that is the true xbox experience

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:30 pm

i think the longest i went without gaming was 2 months....

while i was preggo with our youngest, the last two months all i wanted to do was lay down and sleep....he wore me out lmao

Post  Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

hmmm..... I remember it well....... all too well..... I was in 6th grade.... just bought a Playstaion..... and a few games...... and was going to play until I ran out of blood in my brain..... but of course.... I did something stupid with a cousin and got grounded.... and my count down began..... it was 27 days 4hours and 23minutes without games..... it was horrible for my fragile teenager mind..... I think I sacrificed small rodents to my Playstation begging it to let me play it (but that parts a blur).

But of course I probably cant go for more than 3days without playing something.... hell.... even stealing someones ipod to play bejeweled or solitaire.

I also think it was the last time I ever was dumb enough to get caught doing something stupid and getting grounded.... but grounding isn't really a worry anymore now is it?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:41 am

Two weeks.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:21 pm