Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Being at work !

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk - Page 4 Empty Re: What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:31 am

life, never get a fucking break ever and im getting sick of the bs daily!

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:48 am

Shockwave22 wrote:life, never get a fucking break ever and im getting sick of the bs daily!

u kno what ticks me off??? That shockwave is never on when I am anymore!!!! Lol

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm

well if fucking cars would run and stay running i might be home >:O

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Never winning the lotto! Sad

Post  Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:52 am

Shockwave22 wrote:few days agao me, golden and you where being "discussed" in a unpleasant way
    That ticks me off

It's amazing to see that little bastard cringe in the corner when my lawyers are about ready to hand him his ass for defamation of character.!!! I've been hella busy lately, and not time for much gaming, but will get to it soon.

And, just for topics sake, Website developers that think that "free speech" means that people on his site can talk all the shit they want and not get nailed for it.....That pisses me off.

Wait.....oh lol.....FIXED!!!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Golden138 wrote:
    Shockwave22 wrote:few days agao me, golden and you where being "discussed" in a unpleasant way
    That ticks me off

It's amazing to see that little bastard cringe in the corner when my lawyers are about ready to hand him his ass for defamation of character.!!! I've been hella busy lately, and not time for much gaming, but will get to it soon.

And, just for topics sake, Website developers that think that "free speech" means that people on his site can talk all the shit they want and not get nailed for it.....That pisses me off.

woah...what the hell did I miss

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:19 am

Golden138 wrote:
    That ticks me off

I hope u shut his ass down golden. That lame ass site has gotten way out of hand.

On topic tho........ Being givin a "promotion" without the actual job title or pay kinda ticks me off. Best buy moved me to full time and is giving me all the responsibilitys of being a team leader but not giving me the title yet or the money I deserve. But u kno what. It's much better than where I was this time last year

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 am

please shut the hell hole down lol

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Shockwave22 wrote:please shut the hell hole down lol

I'm kinda curious too... what site you guys speaking of?

Post  Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:38 am

they are probably talking about xboxamerica. Random guess.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 am

My literature professor pisses me off!!!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 am

this stupid ass boss i have 2 beat in ff13 with the shift action and i cant beat it, yet the fucking guide makes it spond so god dam f'n simple and its pissing me off ?:I

Post  Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 pm

asking for a day off for personal reasons, then later another guy gets it off because he wants to go drinking!!

that really pisses me off

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:34 am

My power being out pisses me off. How am I supposed to play xbox with no fucking power?!?!?

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:44 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I finally figured out my username/password again!!

im back Very Happy

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:37 pm

DetroitSniper wrote:YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I finally figured out my username/password again!!

im back Very Happy
    Damn just when we thought we got rid of him? lol!

Post  Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

lamo

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 pm

spelling, when Im mad pisses me off Razz

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

haha lamo Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 pm