Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk Empty What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 am

Here's a thread, so you can vent your frustrations.

The way people act on some sites Ticks me off

Last edited by Shockwave22 on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk Empty Re: What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 am

AMEN shock.... i get ticked when people dont just ignore threads they dont like

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 am

few days agao me, golden and you where being "discussed" in a unpleasant way
    That ticks me off

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:47 am

Shock...what site is this you speak of? lol!

What ticks me off is....my store closing down at the end of this month, and im not being saved. Guess i got to start job hunting again...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 am

lol sorry to heat that, like the thread reminds me off some grind thread Suspect lol!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am

lol ya...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 am

Shockwave22 wrote:lol sorry to heat that, like the thread reminds me off some grind thread Suspect lol!

Yeah...i think it was.....Grind my......hmmm i dont remember.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

Expect this one is better no evol people

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:59 am

Haha...

But for real, im pretty upset about my job. I was like one of the best workers dude. And im not getting transferred to any other store. I mean i dont mind trying out new job....but they are to hard to get! And i dont want to work in food places, so that cuts out 75% of my options Mad

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am

Unemployment sucks I know Sad

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:02 am

Im still only in high school and all....

but i gots shiznit to pay for!

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:04 am

ya detroit i know exactly how that is... i dont want to work fast food no matter what.... and shoc sorry about kinda stealing ur thread lol

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:05 am

its cool Very Happy

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 am

So right now...im 17. Dont wont to work in food, and i rather not be a sales person anymore. A year and some change working for EB Games...im done dealing customers that are "always right". But i would do like some walmart stuff....stocking shelves...and warehouse. I can also look/make fun of the "people of walmart".

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 am

Wal mart would not hire me as a cashier because im male that ticked my off

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:26 am

Shockwave22 wrote:Wal mart would not hire me as a cashier because im male that ticked my off

!%*£? being a cashier any way...lol. I cant deal with that many people anymore. Shock did they straight up tell you it was because your a male?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 am

They told me "We don't hire Male Cashier's" this was a long time ago
    Getting up at 330 am to take my wife to work for a month Ticks me off lol

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:35 am

LOL......just drink coffee and you'll be all like bounce

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

One problem I hate coffee and ya that ticks me off No lol! Suspect

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 am

What about them 5 hour energy thingy majigs?

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:39 am

has 2 be sugar free lol
    Stupid diabetes Sad

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 am

ack! That blows...

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 am

so i eat fruit snacks lol

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:04 am

@ shock ya i have a small bit of diabetes too it sucks... i also have tremors i shake awful

Post  Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:06 am

i take pills, well a pill now because im doing good and slowly losing some weight

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 am