Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 am

i was when it went down lol i had 2 pick up wife and then friends callled and we went out for dinner Razz

What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk - Page 3 Empty Re: What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 am

KuraiWarrior wrote:When people bridge host and use a lag switch in Gears of War 2.

Just another reason why I refuse to play that games MP. I even wanted to play alot more with the triple XP event they had not too long ago, but I just got tired of the bullshit. Now I'm too busy playing Fallout 3 to even bother with any online games.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm

i only play with friends, but i haven't played gears 2 in forever Razz

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeah I havent played the game with friends in I can't tell you how long.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

i can always play before 2pm and then after 430 pm if you want to sometime Smile

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 pm

I might want to...but I've got Fallout 3 and I've been busy with that Smile

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:24 pm

well im tossed between a new game now or getting the 60 gift card for Bioshock from my conest win any suggestions?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

What pisses me off...

stupid ass co workers that dont shut thier stupid mouths and have the same loud annoying jackass laugh that ur forced to listen to all god damn day as you sit there and pray they forget how to breath or get permanent leringitis

Post  Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:01 pm

lol

Post  Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:42 am

It happens to us all King but yeah They sure are a pain in the @ss!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:54 am

places not having stuff in stock Ticks me Off

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:44 am

Shockwave22 wrote:places not having stuff in stock Ticks me Off

I wonder what place that would be * cough*best buy*cough*. Hey atleast ur saving 50% on ur beats

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 am

ya, its like taht here in MN Best buy = not in stock 75% of the time

Post  Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

Kroger online app ticks me off.....

all those mind boggling questions Crying or Very sad

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 am

Being here at work right now,... doing nothing,.... waiting to go home! Sleep

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 am

The fact that in games, more often than not, you cannot play as a female who is good looking!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

ImpureQueen278 wrote:The fact that in games, more often than not, you cannot play as a female who is good looking!
    What about Chyna in the WWE games?..... Oh wait that's a dude! scratch

Post  Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:21 am

People in general, but people in Walmart at 5pm really piss me off.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 am

Feeling depressed after another funeral Sad

Post  Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 am

all this damn homework I have...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:20 pm

12+ inches of evil malicious sinister snow !

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

Splicers! Somehow I don't remember them being so powerful in the first Bioshock.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 am

Twisted Tony wrote:Splicers! Somehow I don't remember them being so powerful in the first Bioshock.

Well they've had ten years to grow stronger lol

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Paying $60 for a highly anticipated game (Dante's Inferno) and then getting 1000 on it in three days? Its just to damn short! Well there is always DLC for it?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 am

ksu ds wrote:Paying $60 for a highly anticipated game (Dante's Inferno) and then getting 1000 on it in three days? Its just to damn short! Well there is always DLC for it?

Why I rarely buy new games from the get go nowadays.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:39 pm