Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Things you've said while gaming...

Things you've said while gaming... - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you've said while gaming...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:51 pm

i didnt like the ones before 5 either!!

Things you've said while gaming... - Page 3 Empty Re: Things you've said while gaming...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 pm

before 5, theres 5 gears of war game, ooo my bank balance is going to take a battering if she knows theres 5 gears of war games, shes only has two

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:57 pm

lol no im sorry it was a typo....haha
    i meant i didnt like the first one lol

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm

if there were 5....wed be broke over here too!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:58 pm

oh ok, i played the first one. and didnt like it, i never played the second one, although i hear alot about it

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:00 pm

yeah my hubby(Impureking) and i played the first one co-op and i didnt like it very much....
    but i think they improved everything in the 2nd one tho

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:yeah my hubby(Impureking) and i played the first one co-op and i didnt like it very much....
    babe i aint playing gears with kirsty, she will shout at me. mate she is soo fussy when it comes to gaming. shes a really great gamer but her temper lets her down, she expects everyone to be as good as she s, then shouts at them when they arent

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:08 pm

kings really patient w/ me....even when i suck lol....

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:10 pm

mental ant wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:yeah my hubby(Impureking) and i played the first one co-op and i didnt like it very much....
    babe i aint playing gears with kirsty, she will shout at me. mate she is soo fussy when it comes to gaming. shes a really great gamer but her temper lets her down, she expects everyone to be as good as she s, then shouts at them when they arent

ANT!!! omg u are in big trouble
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Not all of us were meant to play video games ;p I tell that to queen and wolf sometimes

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Not all of us were meant to play video games ;p I tell that to queen and wolf sometimes

cuz ur such a sweetie Smile Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:12 pm

hey. i can play games, hes being an idiot

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:21 pm

A rough outline of a convo back in 05/06 when I encountered Alpha members of Clan PMS... (score is around 44 to 12; first to 50)

Me: "Holy fucking shit... I can't even spawn..."

PMS: "Sorry... we could go easy?"

Me: "No... you know what... here... let me just bend over for you. There ya go... want me to grab my ankles while I'm at it?"

PMS: "Hahahaha! Oh my God no... no please don't..."

PMS2: "No, no... it'll make it easier for him. You want lube or unlubed?"

Me: "Does it really matter at this point?"

PMS2: "No... not really..."

Me: "Then just have at it..."

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:22 pm

lmao wow....hahah thats fucking hilarious

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm

i was in the try out for PMS europe devision gears of war. they wanted me to practice 8 hours aweek for 3 month. i said to hell with that.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:30 pm

MISSxSHADOW wrote:i was in the try out for PMS europe devision gears of war. they wanted me to practice 8 hours aweek for 3 month. i said to hell with that.

I have only respect for the girls of Alpha and the leaders of Bravo... they were actually good..., (some VERY good)... and they weren't bitches about destroying you either. They were humble on it... and joked around and didn't shove it in your face... now... Omega PMS... HAHAHA!!! ABSOLUTE SHIT!! And... they have a mouth and attitude to match...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 pm

i actually got told off because i used the word raped. what was another reason why i didnt join, i felt like i couldnt be myself

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 am

i tend to try and stay cool ... but every once in a while theres an explosion of profanity that never turns out good

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 am

"chizzie, you torqued a fkn ticker"

later the same match chizzie goes " you bitch at me for torquing a ticker and you just boomshotted a ticker"

" the fkers dead aint it", you cant beat an over kill"
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 am

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    MISSxSHADOW wrote:i was in the try out for PMS europe devision gears of war. they wanted me to practice 8 hours aweek for 3 month. i said to hell with that.

I have only respect for the girls of Alpha and the leaders of Bravo... they were actually good..., (some VERY good)... and they weren't bitches about destroying you either. They were humble on it... and joked around and didn't shove it in your face... now... Omega PMS... HAHAHA!!! ABSOLUTE SHIT!! And... they have a mouth and attitude to match...

Thas why you rock buddy

I remember when me and two former buddies did a 3 on 5 in halo and won

"Shit, you guys got ran over by 3 noobs, thats just sad. If I was you I would put down the controller, go play the wii or someshit, its more to your level."

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:

Thas why you rock buddy

"Shit, you guys got ran over by 3 noobs, thats just sad. If I was you I would put down the controller, go play the wii or someshit, its more to your level."
    You can hurt somebodies feelings like that. pale

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:16 am

hahahahahaha love it
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:25 am

Fox wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:

Thas why you rock buddy

Ha ha dude I like NEVER do good enough to trash talk..I HAD TO use the one oppurtunity ya know? ;p

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Fox wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:

Thas why you rock buddy

Ha ha dude I like NEVER do good enough to trash talk..I HAD TO use the one oppurtunity ya know? ;p
    Sure I understand lol.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:56 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:

Thas why you rock buddy

you were shit hot that night lmao...thats my the picture we took right?

on topic, when i get pissy while gaming, i have punched the floor and my leg(which got a huge bruise lol), chucked a ps3 cntroller across the room, and bitched out some glitching aholes in Gears.....other than that i usually am pretty calm lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:57 pm