Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Things you've said while gaming...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Things you've said while gaming... Empty Things you've said while gaming...

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 am

Well after a live party with wifey and shadow, I decided to make this topic to discuss if you have said any odd things or have any particular phrases you use when gaming. Here are some i've used/said

- Thats a beast of a weapon/That's a sexy ass weapon
    (RSV2)
    - It's okay, not everyone is meant to play games anyways
    (trash talk - Originally thought lonewolf came up with this, but we talked and he reminded me that I said it first back in the day when I rocked him out in SF as sakura)
    - Oh, just f*ck your face
    (frustrated when gaming)
    - It's okay, I didnt feel like playing anyways
    (Credit to Twisted Tony, its one of his good lines ive used, when you are killed and cant respawn)
    - You might want to call the cops, because you've just got raped
    (trash talk online)

So do you guys have any phrases you like to use?

Things you've said while gaming... Empty Re: Things you've said while gaming...

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:37 am

If I posted my sayings the ban hammer would come down lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:21 am

lol WELL since it is in relation to the topic, you can say what it is karma no worries ;p

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:28 pm

i don't ever use my mic but i do call people c*ck eaters when it isn't my day.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:31 pm

omg god i have so many

last night in particular in wolverine

" who the hell is the maker of this god damn game. activision, right thats it, activision are gonna get a very strongly worded letter"

" that is fkn cheating"

" yeh go ahead hit me through the fkn wall, coz we all can do that"

" yeh your 10 times the size of me and you still need your buddys to back you up, fkn pussy"

" oh ive got them stupid bloody blue women things again"

im sure there are many more, just go ask king im sure he can fill u in.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:36 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:lol WELL since it is in relation to the topic, you can say what it is karma no worries ;p

No really I cant lol

But I have busted a few controllers by throwing them off the wall and then realizing oh shit that was a $50 controller I just threw.

When I glitch I had a few sayings but you wouldnt get them because it would be more personal to the group I used to glitch with.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:54 pm

oh and one antony and my mother will never let me for get was when someone in gears was trash talking me i said

" stfu, or im gonna shit in your mouth"

oh i cant do nothing without hearing about that. affraid
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 pm

ewwwww
    Shocked

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:58 pm

well i normally say im gonna shit in your slippers, but he was gettin on my tits and was bragging for beating us.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:59 pm

lol well its definitly a unique one

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 pm

well thats what happens when i get mad. lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

remind me to keep my mouth shut id hate for incoming fecal matter to drop

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:05 pm

hahahahahaha nice one.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm

im a survivalist first Wink and thanks...I might have to steal that line I love it

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 pm

one of the funniest stories to me personally on talking was me and at the time my best friend on live were playing a glitch game on WaW and these people come in and start crying over us glitching, it was not a ranked match just for record. They go and get some buddies to come in but we wipe the floor with them, they then go and block all the ways or so they thought into the glitches etc, then start telling how there going to report us blah blah blah. My buddy gets under the map in a way they werent aware of and just screams in the Mic as he is killing them all from under the map

REPORT THIS

We went from that moment and made Report This our clan name, you may of seen it on PF for a short while. See this is the funniest story ever to me but you all prob dont find it funny like I said cause it was more of a personal thing but dude it puts me in tears cause it was so freaking funny hearing him say that and watching them all die and hear them all say WTF how
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 pm

lol report this

i wanted to name a clan "team tragic" after me and a friend overlord (tony knows her) had a streak of just getting owned in multiple games...it was tragic how bad of a team we were ha ha

but the name was already taken ;(

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:42 am

"Sh*t, son.. I'm about to hit up IHOP and see if they got any job openings, because I just served you motherf*$#ers up like flapjacks."

"Damn, this much rape should be a federal crime! SOMEONE STOP ME!"

"You might want to sign the waiver before we continue with this match, sirs."

"You know WHAT? I'M getting frustrated. Come on guys, this is TOO easy."

I could go on. I get very excitable when I happen to win, which seldom happens. Other than that, I enjoy derailing the in-game chat with random off topic conversation.

(edited for foul language.)

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:17 am

ok king is so gonna kick my ass for this, but im gonna say it anyway.

scenerio: playing crackdown co op

how it happened: finding several of the blue orbs he is missing, one after the other including a few green

comment: king to shadow " you skills are boardline orgasmic"

NEXT COMMENT

how it happened: talking about crackdown and crackdown 2

comment: king to shadow " this game is boarderline sexual"

sorry bobby but both cracked me up and i told u i was gonna share them.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 am

MISSxSHADOW wrote:ok king is so gonna kick my ass for this, but im gonna say it anyway.
    scenerio: playing crackdown co op
    how it happened: finding several of the blue orbs he is missing, one after the other including a few green

comment: king to shadow " you skills are boardline orgasmic"
    NEXT COMMENT

how it happened: talking about crackdown and crackdown 2

comment: king to shadow " this game is boarderline sexual"

sorry bobby but both cracked me up and i told u i was gonna share them.

lmao youre so dead...how about a better clarifcation before it sounds bad? heaven forbid if I posted half the stuff u told me ha ha

I said the skill at finding those orbs was borderline orgasmic, you helped me get to like 485/500 green orbs and like 20 hidden I didnt have ha ha....sounds so bad the way u put it

And as for the second, some games are sexy.

Shoulda heard shadow laugh at those lines, I thought she was going to piss herself

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am

Dude I think what I say to people online is too graphic for this website. Play with me on Gears and see what I say when I die.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:01 pm

What I say to people as I teabag them after a head shot with the BR (Halo 3): "That was your head motherfucker"
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:24 pm

ha ha i think ive heard u say that, good times

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:05 pm

i dont really say much while gaming cuz i usually dont get pissed, but ont he special occasions i do...i dont think i can write on this site what i say lol too graphic

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:25 pm

The word motherfucker is my curse of choice. I use it wayyyy too much. Even in real life...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:27 pm

either that or gay...esp in rb6v2 haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:34 pm