Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

stalking on xbox live

stalking on xbox live Empty stalking on xbox live

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:01 pm

so before you start readind this you better go get yourself a cup of tea coz its gonna be quite lengthy

going back 2 years when friends list sharing just came about i got flooded with friends request, i deleted all after i looked through there profiles, but this one guy ASTROCREEP 3000 played the same games as me, and was honest and said where he got my tag from. so i accepted giving him the benefit of the doubt. for the first few weeks we never gamed or spoke. we bumped into each other on full auto and got talking, i asked him about himself, and intially he said he was in his 30's. so more and more requently we would start bumping into each other and game. which was fine.

after a few weeks he told me he had feelings for me, but i kinda dismissed this thinking it was just a crush and it would pass. we got talking some more and i asked him his exact age, and he went all quiet and didnt answer ( i knew something wasnt right) he said im in my 30' and i said yeh but early, mid, or late. he wouldnt answer again. he then said he was in his mid 30's. i was like fine ok but when i asked him what year he was born, he went quiet again and it turns out he was 43 ( at the time) i was really pissed off because he had lied to me, and one thing i cannot stand is liars, so i avoided him for a few days.

durring the time i avoided him i set all my status online to blocked so he couldnt see me at all. when i finally did apear he sent me a picture message of a engagement ring and told me he was in love with me and wanted to marry me. i had no idea what to say, it was a complete shock, i mean come on he lives in indiana for gods sake, i told him this and he was on about getting me a green card so i could come to the states. he had even told him mum that i was to be his future wife. i told him i didnt think we should be friends anymore, and he just broke down and begged me and begged me not to boot him from my friends list. and of course me being the soft tw@t that i am i kept him on my list.

anyway things had calmed down abit , and we started to play together again, and he started getting jealous of all the guys on my list that i gamed with, he would send them friends requests, he would look on my list all the time, he wanted to know who i was playing with. if someone new appeared on my list he'd notice straight away . every time he sent me a mesage i would ignore it, i wouldnt respond. after that he would jump into every joinable room i was in.

on one occasion, i got my friend to boot him out of our game,later that evening, he followed me from game to game. not just was he following me he was flooding me with chat messages, and begging me to answer them. i got so fed up with the chat messages, while watching a movie ( van helsing) i answered the chat but didnt talk i put my mic up to the speak on y tv. i could hear him talking in the back ground, but i wasnt backing down, that S.O.B want to be in a voice chat, well he got one. he sat there for 45 minutes listening to van helsing before i ended the chat.

in the end i got so fed up with thisi changed my gamertag to MISSxSHADOW, but the creep managed to track me down on the leederboards and has just sent me another friends request.

now ive tried blocking comms with him but some how he manages to get unblocked, ive called xbox about this and they cant do nothing. and its really really starting to get on my last nerve

stalking on xbox live Empty Re: stalking on xbox live

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:02 pm

this same guy caused a huge arguement between me and my now ex best friends on live and we havent spoken since. am i never gonna get away from this fker

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:10 pm

wow, I would think if you really wanted to you could call the Indiana police department, or since myself and Impure border his state we could jump into our Ninja gear and wipe him out lol.

Seriously though wow that dude is a stalker and I cant believe xbox live wont do nothing about it, but if you put a bad word on your account your banned.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 pm

you are a very intelligent person, my darling, i got band for having the word gay and t-bag in my bio once.

but anyway. yeh i turned my xbox on this afternoon, i had 2 messages, one was a challenge from a fewwlow friends and you guessed it the other was a friends request from ASTROCREEP 3000.

he uses the line, oh i just want to be friends alot now, but serious how many times can u be declined before u give up.. seriously gettin on my tits
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:16 pm

I kinda like karmas idea....midwest warriors need to roll on this dude

Its so sad...id consider calling live vice reporting and seeing who will listen....AND contacting legitimate police force if its this bad

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 pm

it so is, and im gnna have to do something, i dont understand how he can get unblocked. im gonna have to chnge my gamertag again. thats another £8 im never gonna see again
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 pm

dont its not fair

try contacting MS on the phone, and the police asking what they can do fo ru

shouldnt have to pay to avoid this creep

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 pm

you could threaten him for me???????????
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 pm

i so will

when i get home im messegig him voice and im

f that

dont mess with my shadow

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ride in on your valient steed, my knight in shinning armour. the bread to my butter, or is that butter to my bread, either way YOU ROCK \m/

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

LOL last time me and Impure teamed up Playfire went to hell LOL.

and if your threats dont work Impure let the big dog of getting crap started take a shot LOL

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

what a dick...!%*£? em is what i say....beat down time Smile
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm

MISSxSHADOW wrote:my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ride in on your valient steed, my knight in shinning armour. the bread to my butter, or is that butter to my bread, either way YOU ROCK \m/

nice, ill earn my title of back up god again

@karma - i know ur aweome, we illini own...we need to freak this dude out for real

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:26 pm

ok if you scare the crap outta this dude and i never hear from him again, you both get a kiss from me. sorry eileen you can protest but hes gonna get one, hes deserves it for the shit ASTRO has put me through
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:27 pm

if its on the cheek im sure she wouldnt care...anywhere else and ur on ur own ha ah i know what fights to pick and that aint one of em ;p

and hell yes he wants to act crazy and pyscho lets see if he can run his mouth to me or karma

either way im doing it....karam seemed down so ur more then welcome well make an evil alliance to make our pf days look like kindergarten classes

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm

the cheek it is then.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm

Fn Hoosier has no chance, Im down for sure, any idea what part of Indiana he is from?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:29 pm

and the people are appeased Wink

For real though the fun begins today when I get home...i mean for real ur awesome but if you dropped me as ur buddy im not stalking you for years and messging ur friends etc etc....thats just off.

He needs help...but since I aint a psychi...only help I can offer is an overhand right to grape and a kick on his jugular

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:30 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:and the people are appeased Wink

For real though the fun begins today when I get home...i mean for real ur awesome but if you dropped me as ur buddy im not stalking you for years and messging ur friends etc etc....thats just off.

He needs help...but since I aint a psychi...only help I can offer is an overhand right to grape and a kick on his jugular

HAHAHAHAHA oh i love you your so funny
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:31 pm

MISSxSHADOW wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:and the people are appeased Wink

HAHAHAHAHA oh i love you your so funny

love you too you rock ;;throws love boomerang;;

@karma - hoosiers for u...hes about to get fd with like no tomorrow lol

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote: and messging ur friends etc etc....thats just off.

Thats the crap my fav PF friend did after I dropped her off my friends list
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Karma wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote: and messging ur friends etc etc....thats just off.

Thats the crap my fav PF friend did after I dropped her off my friends list

as far as i know that didnt happen with me...guess ur special ;p

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm

ok ill leave the friends request in my inbox i wont delete it, i bet if we are in a joinable game of gears or something, he will jump in. provided hes on.

id love to set him up though, a ambush. lol.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 pm

man I just suffered my first loss on FN4 now I really am pissed whats that dudes handle again?

Im going to text him right now through xbox, watch me and Impure get banned for this lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:34 pm

dude thatd be so hilarious

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:21 pm