Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison

Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison Empty Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 pm

I was bored XD

Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison Empty Re: Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Just an observation:

The video shows you had the game for your xbox already though. I think re-downloading a game goes a bit faster, I could be wrong though. For a true test it is probably best to download 2 games you don’t currently have on your system.
    I get more frustrated with the install times on the ps3 than download times. I actually had time to go to the store and come back before my Overlord 2 DEMO installed. 360, you download it, you play it.

Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison Empty Re: Video, PSN vs Xbox Live download comparison

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:35 pm

ZappaDawg wrote:Just an observation:

The video shows you had the game for your xbox already though. I think re-downloading a game goes a bit faster, I could be wrong though. For a true test it is probably best to download 2 games you don’t currently have on your system.
    I get more frustrated with the install times on the ps3 than download times. I actually had time to go to the store and come back before my Overlord 2 DEMO installed. 360, you download it, you play it.

here's how it panned out, i was recording the video straight after i did the ps3 download but my cam ran out of battery so i had to re-start, thats why the times are largly apart as i needed to charge.

but when i re-did the video i did delete the incomplete file before hand which means it was 100% legit and a full download again

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Ohhh...okay then.. good little investigative reporting... :-)

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:15 pm

ZappaDawg wrote:Ohhh...okay then.. good little investigative reporting... :-)

lol Very Happy

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:08 am

over 1000 hits
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:02 am

first one to break 1k

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

Hey at least my $50 a year might be worth something now? yeah? might want to check if there is a difference on silver membership speeds to, just a though, but it most likely is the same as long as the download is available, or at least you would think it would be?

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:first one to break 1k

im da man Wink lol

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:36 pm

ksu ds wrote:Hey at least my $50 a year might be worth something now? yeah? might want to check if there is a difference on silver membership speeds to, just a though, but it most likely is the same as long as the download is available, or at least you would think it would be?

that could be an interesting test ill look into it

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:17 pm

alot of people dont seem to understand the point i was trying to make with the video it seems lol.

even though i tell them its not to show live is better, they still dont listen, some people need to go back to school i think.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:32 pm

lol its funny

and btw, it shows live rocks. its 3 mins faster for the same DL, AND thats only cause u didnt include install time which should count.

but stil, 50 a year PER TAG sucks

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:56 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:lol its funny

and btw, it shows live rocks. its 3 mins faster for the same DL, AND thats only cause u didnt include install time which should count.

but stil, 50 a year PER TAG sucks

yeah the install time would of added 1 to 1.30 mins to the time but it was about the downloads.

tbh im not too impressed maybe live should be faster considering we are paying.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:32 am