Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Hardest achievement that you have unlocked?

Hardest achievement that you have unlocked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardest achievement that you have unlocked?

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:17 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Killing dalton in under 40 seconds in army of two

you really had to push for that one

What about Retirement Savings plan on Ao2?

We boosted the hell out of that one and i didnt even get it until you got it for me Razz

btw, I boosted with you on the tag x Mac Z x or Do It Switch. Ive had alot of problems with my old account so I had to start a new one Sad there goes 39000 gamerscore
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Hardest achievement that you have unlocked? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardest achievement that you have unlocked?

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey buddy ! Man those were good times man. Glad I was able to have you get it. But that sucks about ur tag man, thats a LOT of GS to lose. At glg we try to hook each other up, so well try to help ur GS as much as possible chief.

Post  Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Haha, good times for sure, but alot of hours and work were put into that one Razz

Yeah it sucks, im still seeing if I can fix it, cuz i dont really want to lose all that, but i cant go online of my old account, so i had to make a new one, what sucks most is i had a relativly fresh year of live on it, and now i need a new one and MS wont do anything :S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:24 pm