Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked?

what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked? Empty what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 pm

hello all, why not spill the beans and tell us your greatest of feats. Green grass and high tides on expert in rockband for me.

what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked? Empty Re: what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Lonewolf154 wrote:hello all, why not spill the beans and tell us your greatest of feats. Green grass and high tides on expert in rockband for me.

i hate you, i couldnt beat that. i kept getting to 88% then failing.

what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked? Empty Re: what is the hardest achievment you ever unlocked?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:28 pm

Lonewolf154 wrote:hello all, why not spill the beans and tell us your greatest of feats. Green grass and high tides on expert in rockband for me.

Still haven't seen you beat it in person tho..... Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:12 am

getting to level 50 in gears way pretty hard, well not really hard , time consuming might be a better word for it. but still i had some really hard matches.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:38 am

where was that clutch performance when we needed it?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 am

i wonna kidnap him so he can do it for me
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 am

MISSxSHADOW wrote:i wonna kidnap him so he can do it for me

He wont be able to when u need him to, TRUST ME lol

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:11 am

im sure if i make him drink a few red bulls, i can get him to dance, so to speak. lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 am

MISSxSHADOW wrote:im sure if i make him drink a few red bulls, i can get him to dance, so to speak. lol.

but he still wont beat the song ha ha....never seen em do it once ;p

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 am

i can do it on bass, no problem
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 am

MISSxSHADOW wrote:i can do it on bass, no problem

bass is easy on that song, the main guitar is the issue

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 am

Feel ya. Was real difficult my main problems to begin with was because I was using the rockband guitar. Can you say GarBagE ?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:31 am

Choke On Candy wrote:
    Feel ya. Was real difficult my main problems to begin with was because I was using the rockband guitar. Can you say GarBagE ?

I use the GH2 guitar myself...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:33 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:

gh3 wireless it sucks ripping the cable out when your jamming too hard clown
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 am

Choke On Candy wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Choke On Candy wrote:

gh3 wireless it sucks ripping the cable out when your jamming too hard clown

It sucks having the batteries die mid rock session Shocked

Post  Guest Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:19 pm

i have to admit i prefer the gh2 guitar, ive gone through 3 of them. and i still keep buying them. its small enough for my little hands and it feels comfortable to me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:50 pm