Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

the achievement you want but cant have

the achievement you want but cant have Empty the achievement you want but cant have

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:47 pm

ooooo there is so many but i really want, to beat through fire and flames on xpert on gh3

that is my evil nemesis. i can do it on hard not a problem, but xpert is just taking the piss.lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

the achievement you want but cant have Empty Re: the achievement you want but cant have

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm

id want beat gh3 on expert....so close but so far....stuck on the last setlist ;(

the achievement you want but cant have Empty Re: the achievement you want but cant have

Post  Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Brass Balls in Bioshock....im gonna get it one of these days
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:51 pm

i need that one as well

Post  Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Save this film...

H3 achienvement, on a slayer match get a perfection medal, (at least 15k and no deaths)...

I've come so close to this it's just PISSES ME OFF!!!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 pm

in time young buck in time

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 am

I want get the "annual" achievement in halo3 but I cant get anyone to do it with.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:52 am

i can try and help one of these days..lol...not sure how good ill do lmao but im willing to help out

Post  Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 am

The Gold Star for Rockband 2. I could do it on an easy song but !%*£? that I'm trying to do it on a more challenging song like Painkiller so its more rewarding.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:41 am

Angel Vixen wrote:The Gold Star for Rockband 2. I could do it on an easy song but !%*£? that I'm trying to do it on a more challenging song like Painkiller so its more rewarding.

which chievo is that?

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:44 pm

BalanceofJudgment wrote:Save this film...

H3 achienvement, on a slayer match get a perfection medal, (at least 15k and no deaths)...

If you would like to obtain it through devious means, I have two extra controllers and am also in need of it. just sayin' *wink, wink*.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Lord Replicant wrote:

If you would like to obtain it through devious means, I have two extra controllers and am also in need of it. just sayin' *wink, wink*.

lol if ur up for it, ill so obtain that one with you guys lol! just got my copy of H3 back and am gonna try to get as many chievos as i can
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:02 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Lord Replicant wrote:

lol if ur up for it, ill so obtain that one with you guys lol! just got my copy of H3 back and am gonna try to get as many chievos as i can

count me in as well....

And for me, I want the veteran gear (lvl100) and plan to glitch it down the road when eyes arent on the lookout for it ;p

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Lord Replicant wrote:

count me in as well....

And for me, I want the veteran gear (lvl100) and plan to glitch it down the road when eyes arent on the lookout for it ;p

of course ull be in babe Smile....same system Wink

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm up for that one as well. I haven't put in H3 in ages.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:18 pm

hell yeah...

ok so for this boosting session, well have brendon, king and queen, lord replicant.....anyone else want in??

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

I think I may have found a way to boost achieves in halo using eight to ten controllers in the social maps. there doesn't need to be actual people manning them.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:44 pm

I have 3 controllers in all if they're needed...might have to find some extra batteries for one of them though.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:18 am

Lord Replicant wrote:I think I may have found a way to boost achieves in halo using eight to ten controllers in the social maps. there doesn't need to be actual people manning them.

ha ha you raise the bar when ti comes to boosting then, rock on !

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:04 am

I'll be on tonight if anyone's down for it.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 am

tsk tsk tsk. LOL

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 am

lolololo i have like, every possible h3 achievement attainable so far...cept for annual (beat the last campaign on legendary w/ the iron skull turned on, and have everyone end in ghosts) and lightswitch (get 50exp in any playlist) but those aarent worth any gamerscore...so..yea...i mean yea, if you get all those and all the vidmaster achievements in odst you get recon armor, but tbh i think thats just going to be the next hayabusa so...yea...kinda fail
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 am

The Tacotron wrote:lolololo i have like, every possible h3 achievement attainable so far...cept for annual (beat the last campaign on legendary w/ the iron skull turned on, and have everyone end in ghosts) and lightswitch (get 50exp in any playlist) but those aarent worth any gamerscore...so..yea...i mean yea, if you get all those and all the vidmaster achievements in odst you get recon armor, but tbh i think thats just going to be the next hayabusa so...yea...kinda fail

wow whats ur gs in halo 3?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:17 am

Flowless wrote:tsk tsk tsk. LOL
    the only reason i want to do this is because of the little thirteen year olds that within the first seconds of the game shot me because i took "their" vehicle. they're on my god damn team and feel the need to be dicks, so for the rest of the game i hunt them down (petty i know but !%*£? them). I will never get the "look both ways" achievement because of those types. I already have all but two multi-player achievements (look both ways, save this film) so i figured what the hell, if anyone else needs help i'd be glad to help. also if anyone wants to get the "annual" achievement i need it as well.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:06 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    The Tacotron wrote:lolololo i have like, every possible h3 achievement attainable so far...cept for annual (beat the last campaign on legendary w/ the iron skull turned on, and have everyone end in ghosts) and lightswitch (get 50exp in any playlist) but those aarent worth any gamerscore...so..yea...i mean yea, if you get all those and all the vidmaster achievements in odst you get recon armor, but tbh i think thats just going to be the next hayabusa so...yea...kinda fail

wow whats ur gs in halo 3?

1575. w/out gamesaving thats the highest you can get...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:15 am