Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

your last unlocked achivement

your last unlocked achivement - Page 3 Empty Re: your last unlocked achivement

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:02 pm

ill do the rsv2 story with you.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 pm

u got me queen and shadow down to help ya out, so no reason not to get it kurai ;p
    use ur glg buddies

karma - it frecking ROCKS

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:04 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:any boosters for rb6v2 are welcome...we need to do the online stuff....
    got all the terrorist chievos...

@kurai-im sure king will agree with me that either one of us or both will help u get the terrorist hunts

@karma-thats awesome good on you...im getting better in that game but i dont think im that good yet lmao

I may have to go grab it again if you all are still playing it, I just got rid of it cause like I said my fellow cheater and I arent talking so it got to be pointless. But if u all are playing I will play legit unless I see King in my sight then Im killing teabagging whatever lol

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Ya I finished the campaign when I had a PS3 and I think I did the last mission recently because my friend needed help but that's about it.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

@ karma - once i unlocked the saw i became a true king so feel free to try

@kurai -ill keep an eye out for an invite

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Karma wrote:
    ImpureQueen278 wrote:any boosters for rb6v2 are welcome...we need to do the online stuff....
    got all the terrorist chievos...

@kurai-im sure king will agree with me that either one of us or both will help u get the terrorist hunts

@karma-thats awesome good on you...im getting better in that game but i dont think im that good yet lmao

I may have to go grab it again if you all are still playing it, I just got rid of it cause like I said my fellow cheater and I arent talking so it got to be pointless. But if u all are playing I will play legit unless I see King in my sight then Im killing teabagging whatever lol

hey now, no teabagging....lmao
    that games a blast tho

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:07 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:@ karma - once i unlocked the saw i became a true king so feel free to try

@kurai -ill keep an eye out for an invite

King you wouldnt even see me before it was to late, seriously you wouldnt see me lol.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm

well i might camel stomp ( female version of t-bagging)
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:09 pm

lol by all means bring it karma (and yes im talking trash and yes ill make excuses when i lose ha ha)

LMFAO camel stomp never heard that ha ah aha

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:lol by all means bring it karma (and yes im talking trash and yes ill make excuses when i lose ha ha)

LMFAO camel stomp never heard that ha ah aha

If I grab it Ill teach you the ways King and you can then see things from a different view, literally lol.

You will laugh at how easy it is, basically I can make my guy jump, so just think at all the spots on RB6 that you prob said man if I could jump up I could go there, well I can jump up, but it takes 2.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:13 pm

dont show king anymore tricks...hell use them against me lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm

thanks for the faith

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:16 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:thanks for the faith

oh u know u will hahaha

remember l4d?? lmao

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:dont show king anymore tricks...hell use them against me lol

Oh I am the giver of knowledge so dont worry.

Im sure you could you tube it as well, I would imagine they got them posted, heck for all I know it may be patched, it wasnt 2 months ago

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:17 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:thanks for the faith

oh u know u will hahaha

remember l4d?? lmao

King did you glitch l4d???? Was it glitches Sue showed you, I showed her a few on that game before our fallout
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:46 pm

sue didnt show me shit (no offense to u, just not the happiest name to hear0

I knew them from online, me and overlord (friend on live, met through tony) rocked out those l4d experts before i only played with her a few times and i had my 1000 already

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:sue didnt show me shit (no offense to u, just not the happiest name to hear0

I knew them from online, me and overlord (friend on live, met through tony) rocked out those l4d experts before i only played with her a few times and i had my 1000 already

I showed her a few on that game to skip certain parts on levels etc and some gun glitches

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Karma wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:sue didnt show me shit (no offense to u, just not the happiest name to hear0

I showed her a few on that game to skip certain parts on levels etc and some gun glitches

lets just skip talking about her lol;...wont lead to good convos

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:03 pm

but anyways....do u know if any glitches still work? i need my expert chievos lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:06 pm

yea we need to hook her up

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:07 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:yea we need to hook her up

aww thanks honey!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:but anyways....do u know if any glitches still work? i need my expert chievos lol

on l4d? I have no idea anymore its been a long long time since I played that game, I couldnt get into the same game over and over again, so grabbed some chevios and moved on
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 pm

no tsure if the last update did tem out....we need 3 ppl since two on one system messes it up i think

Post  Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 pm

or we can just buy a 2nd copy when we can try it...2 boxes now, remember?? yeah!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:15 pm

no more 2nd copies lol just recruit ppl

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:29 am