Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

How often do you want GLG community nights?

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

How often do you want GLG community nights? Empty How often do you want GLG community nights?

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 am

Hello glg community !

I am just checking to see how often the community would like to see GLG game nights to be held.

We had great success with the first night which was gears 2, and I would love to be able to get more going.

How often would you like to see these had? I am thinking once a month...but I would do more if the people want it.

Rock on thanks!

How often do you want GLG community nights? Empty Re: How often do you want GLG community nights?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:57 am

shit, I wouldn't mind a weekly thing. I usually need to find reasons to play my Xbox nowadays, most of my friends picked up PS3s so I can't join em. You know, because I am economically disadvantaged and all that. Cool

How often do you want GLG community nights? Empty Re: How often do you want GLG community nights?

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:18 am

I also second the weekly but you have to let people know what games are going to be played. Very Happy
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am

Ok so far far votes for

Weekly

Bi-Weekly

Monthly

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 am

I'm good with either weekly or bi-weekly. A month just seems too long.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 am

Every 2 weeks sounds good

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 am

Weekly or Bi-weekly... and to reiterate my point from last night it could be a "Game Month" idea. One month is Gears, another Rock Band... etc etc...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:07 am

I like that idea. a bi-weekly thing with two different games. such as gears 2 one night and L4D2 another

(hence when L4D2 comes out that is)

Last edited by Apocalypse007 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:08 am

every two weeks would be great
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 am

Well bi weekly seems to be great....so ok I think that would work.

But it will all depend on community activity, so if we have several in a row ill probably stop them and wait until we all have time. However, since the first one turned out SO well, I will more then happily host the next one.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 am

i agree witht he biweekly thing....its a good idea

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:39 am