Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Introducing the GLG community events section !

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing the GLG community events section ! Empty Introducing the GLG community events section !

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 am

Hello all !

I have decided to not only make a leaderboard section (basically an alphabetical listing of members and events won) but to make a seperate section for events themselves.

So hopefully we can get some events going and help us all rack up some bragging rights on here.

Viva la GLG !

Introducing the GLG community events section ! Empty Re: Introducing the GLG community events section !

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:51 am

awesome stuff... so are you going to post events or can we as members organize events and im guessing youre gunna need like a neutral party to make sure people dont "cheat"... I WANT MORE DETAILS... but this is definetly AWESOME!! Keep us posted guys!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing the GLG community events section ! Empty Re: Introducing the GLG community events section !

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:55 am

Well what we'd (I, since I kind of did this solo.....shhhhh....) would like is for community members to come up with thier own ideas in addition to staff ones.

We have a rock off event in the works (came up by shadow) as a way to rock out and see who got bragging rights.

If you or anyone else has ANY ideas, feel free to make up your own and just post it here and let us know, so we can help/keep track of events.

I have two in the works that I plan to post in the meantime if we can't get this first one off the ground.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:02 am

How about a katana battle in Shadowrun as a event.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 am

MassOne wrote:How about a katana battle in Shadowrun as a event.

NO CLUE what that is buddy...but if u can tell me what that is and enough people have shadow run, im totally for it

AWESOME ADD !

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    MassOne wrote:How about a katana battle in Shadowrun as a event.

NO CLUE what that is buddy...but if u can tell me what that is and enough people have shadow run, im totally for it

AWESOME ADD !
    Basically everyone uses a sword. I know that some other people have it like twisted tony and some people in this thread https://greenlightgamer.forumotion.com/xbox-360-discussion-f3/anyone-play-shadowrun-t116.htm

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Should post this on the main site, its a great idea Cool
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:53 pm

I try ;p although it was inspired by a user to be fair, I just ran with it and took it abit farther is all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:26 am