Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Looking for review help from the GLG community

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Looking for review help from the GLG community Empty Looking for review help from the GLG community

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Hello all,

due to the insane amount of titles in the holiday season, I would love some help in the form of submitted reviews done by community members.

I am currently going to be able to review DA:O and L4D2 when it comes out. However, due to time and money constratints, I missed/will miss a lot of other titles. If you have played and can review ANY of the following, id appreacaite it tons....

Assassins Creed2
    MagnaCarta2
    ModernWarfare2
    Tekken6

Rock on people.

PS it would need to fit the recent review format. Sections are presentation (graphics, art direction, music) story (duh) gameplay (controls, fun factor, etc) achievements (ease or difficult) and overall (how u felt the game rates). its scored on a 1-10 system.

Looking for review help from the GLG community Empty Re: Looking for review help from the GLG community

Post  Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Well I am getting Assassin's Creed 2 on PS3 due to my Xbox's RRoD this past weekend. But gameplay, story, graphics, and achievements (trophies) should all be the same. I'll see what I can do.

Looking for review help from the GLG community Empty Re: Looking for review help from the GLG community

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 am

when i finish the campaign for cod:mw2 and give the other modes a quick run-through i could possibly spit out a review.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 pm

i can give u my general synopsis of Wet if you want.....unless u plan on going thru it for points u dirty dirty whore lol

Post  Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:57 pm

To me the graphics in modern warfare 2 are much better than the first. The new options such as dual wielding pistols helps make up somewhat for the shortness in the campaign. ( bought the game the day it came out and beat it less than 24 hours later) However the game is better than the first but lacks any online multiplayer achievements. All the achievements in the game can be obtained by simply playing the campaign on each of the difficulties.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Apocalypse007 wrote:...but lacks any online multiplayer achievements...

Thats a good thing, not something lacking. Having only offline achievements...

- Doesnt punish silver members OR players who dont enjoy the shit talking/harassment found in online competetion

- Prevents cheating as a heavy amount of cheating comes as a result of achievement whores/hunters

- Allows players to not have to buy a game within one week to try and keep up with the online community in terms of MP exp/skill gained via regularly online play

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:33 am