Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music?

What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music? Empty What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Right now I'm using Skullcandy's with a base amp/switch, hoping to get beats by Dre for my birthday soon

What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music? Empty Re: What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm

I use a set of Koss Stereophones KEB/24 earbuds. Does the job.

What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music? Empty Re: What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:37 pm

I like what i have but my earbuds suck so I never use em anymore, 19days till my b-day and Beats by Dre bounce bounce bounce

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 pm

Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7 "Quite Point" Active Noise Canceling Headphones

They are incredible.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Back when I used to listen to music on MP3 player I just used regular earbuds that came with the player. I really don't listen to much music on the MP3 player anymore though as I'll just listen to music off my pc or from my stereo.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 am

but your sig indicates, oh thats hers lol

Post  Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 am

lol shock.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

What Kind of headphones do you use while listening to music? Pfe-black-xl

Audeo Phonak is what I use. These bad boys show you things, that are there, that you previously could not hear. Hell I have used them on my Xbox while playing COD, and you could definately hear more than just with your speakers/home theater setup.

They are impressive, and very comfortable. I recommend them to everyone!

Gabriel

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 pm

I've been using some Skull Candy's that my gf got me for christmas. They are allright, but they aren't studio quality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:50 am