Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

How many msgs do you get when on live?

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

How many msgs do you get when on live? Empty How many msgs do you get when on live?

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Like I talked about with tony last night, I always get a good bit of msgs when I am on lol (to his surprise, as per his words, "ur not even that cool, I dont get it" ha ha).

I have to watch how often I reply to them cause I have annoyed a few ppl with how often ill stop for a min to reply/check em

any of you guys get a good flow of msgs whenever ur on?

How many msgs do you get when on live? Empty Re: How many msgs do you get when on live?

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm

i get freaking loads, each day when i turn my xbox on i have between 5 and 10 waiting for me, and i get several throughout the day as well, half the time they are just spam, and the rest of the time i ignore them.

i dont mind getting messages as long as they are text ones, its quicker to read a message than having to go into it and listen to a message.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

How many msgs do you get when on live? Empty Re: How many msgs do you get when on live?

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Luckily like 90% of mine are from people I know so I dont mind...and I prefer voice over text, I dont know seems more personal then text ? lol im wierd

And plus I hate typing, id rather drop a quick voice msg and rock on what I am doing

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:10 pm

meh im more about speed over anything, i just wonna game, voice messages are fine when im sat in dashboard or in guitarhero/rockband, but when im gaming properly id rather have text,
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 pm

I hear ya on speed....but ill have to try out the lil chat pad to see if thats faster then the voice msgs

As of now using the controller blows

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:18 pm

oh its so much faster, you can type messages out as fast as you do on a normal keyboard. well i can anyway
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:24 pm

I think the usual msgs consist of a hey whats going on or what are you playing nature, not too much madness.

I just feel bad if I dont reply to ppl, so sometimes I can be a bit uptight on having to check em.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:25 pm

i wish i onyl got message like that, lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:26 pm

I think male gamers and female gamers get very different messages on the day to day (look at tales of xbox live for starters)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 pm

yeh, i guess, plus it depends on the personality of your friends as well, most of my friends are really chatty like me, so....
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 pm

most of mine tend to be shatty in game but more of a touch base kind of mentality in msgs so it doesnt become overbearing

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:30 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:most of mine tend to be shatty in game but more of a touch base kind of mentality in msgs so it doesnt become overbearing

do they shat themselves alot.... hahahahaha bounce
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:31 pm

You AND tony never leave my spelling fails alone... Embarassed

CHATTY !!!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm

HAHAHAHAHA sorry hun i had to , i couldnt resist
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:56 pm

On avg though (for those coming into the thread, this is the topc lol im so bad with on topic) id say 2-3 msgs when on, but a decent flow of incoming msgs when on.

But for some reason whem im bored, no one msgs...when I am busy, everyone does.

Geez. lol.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:17 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:On avg though (for those coming into the thread, this is the topc lol im so bad with on topic) id say 2-3 msgs when on, but a decent flow of incoming msgs when on.

But for some reason whem im bored, no one msgs...when I am busy, everyone does.

Geez. lol.

haha yeah baby, every time we log on to play there are always like at least 4 msgs waiting for you from people!! HAHA...

Tony knows..how many times last night in Horde did he say, "oop more msgs ill be right back" lmao!!

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:17 pm

i never get any.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 pm

I usually have a few here and there but not too many....there are a few key people who always msg abck and forth with me
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:33 am

flewid wrote:i never get any.

poor muffin, ill send you messages from now on

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:40 pm

flewid wrote:i never get any.

awww pooor baby i sent you a handfull last night, and ya know what your online now, so when ive finished posting ill send ya some more.

see aint i nice!!!!!! Laughing
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:37 pm

im going to try and cook up some random ass messages for you know...so be careful.

Shocked

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:im going to try and cook up some random ass messages for you know...so be careful.

Shocked

oh boy....

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm

flewid wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:im going to try and cook up some random ass messages for you know...so be careful.

Shocked

oh boy....

ur in trouble now lmao....i can only imagine some of the things King will send you haha

Post  Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Shocked

good idea
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:17 pm

I always have good ideas...right people?????

And first sent, next inbound soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 pm