Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2?

What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2? Empty What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:05 am

Are you a Paragon? Or are you the douche bag Renegade? I'm going Renegade. Shepard can be a real douche when he wants to be.

What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2? Empty Re: What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 am

I was a mixture of both, but mostly Paragon. I had my Paragon side up about 90% and my Renegade about 20%. It felt good to be a asshole every now and then.

What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2? Empty Re: What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:06 am

YeaI'm goin half and half. When ppl r a dousche I kill then quick
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Pretty much pure paragon here. And miranda made all of those choices seem worth it last night Wink

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Pretty much pure paragon here. And miranda made all of those choices seem worth it last night Wink
    I'm a paragon with a ruthless streak when it's needed! The Quarian took my length and she took her mask off but you didn't get to see her face what a bitch! lol!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 am

if i had me2, i'd go the douchebag route. total jersey shore douchebaggery.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 pm

lol!

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:32 am

flewid wrote:if i had me2, i'd go the douchebag route. total jersey shore douchebaggery.

So punching loud mouth bitches in the face then huh? LOL

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 am

flewid wrote:if i had me2, i'd go the douchebag route. total jersey shore douchebaggery.

Shepard's a Jersey Shore douche bag. Just ask a report on the Citadel

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 am

Mudkip wrote:

sure. total roid rage, juice head violence for little or no reason whatsoever.

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 am

flewid wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:

sure. total roid rage, juice head violence for little or no reason whatsoever.

What Path Did You Take In Mass Effect 2? 208x228_Success-Kid-FIST-PUMP-LIKE-A-CHAMP

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Mudkip wrote:

Just in case some of you weren't aware, you actually can punch loud mouth bitches in the face in Mass Effect 2. I called out the reporter who wanted an interview on the citadel for being a bitch, then much to my chagrin, Sheperd decked her in the face. I just sat there, with my mouth open, wondering why he did that.

Good times.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:38 am

Flowless wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:

Just in case some of you weren't aware, you actually can punch loud mouth bitches in the face in Mass Effect 2. I called out the reporter who wanted an interview on the citadel for being a bitch, then much to my chagrin, Sheperd decked her in the face. I just sat there, with my mouth open, wondering why he did that.

Good times.

Did you stand up and applaud?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:46 am

after the initial shock, yes.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Flowless wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:

Good times.

Did you stand up and applaud?

I know I would have....after I ROFLd a bit Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:48 pm