Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

After my first hour with Mass Effect 2...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

After my first hour with Mass Effect 2... Empty After my first hour with Mass Effect 2...

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 pm

I am very impressed with what I have scene. The story seems a lot more intense this time around ( at least early on ) and the combat (although similar to the first) is definitly polished.

And miranda is going to get wrecked by my shepard as soon as I figure out how to work charm/whatever makes ppl like u in ME2.

Your thoughts on ME2?

After my first hour with Mass Effect 2... Empty Re: After my first hour with Mass Effect 2...

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I plan on hittin' it with Miranda and that cute lil redhead on the Normandy. Shepard is a man whore

After my first hour with Mass Effect 2... Empty Re: After my first hour with Mass Effect 2...

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Don't forget, you gotta tap the intergalactic tail too, for PP.

Playa points. Well, either that, or the little numbers that decide how many times your pokemon can do a certain attack before healing it. I forget.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:23 am

Its easily one of the most intense and well laid out games I have every played. I freakin love it, its so much better than the first (but the first was pretty damn good too). Right now I'm helping everybody with their personal problems.

As for Miranda, I'm way ahead of ya'll lol I already have her loyalty and we almost got it goin! But then she stopped and said she needed to think about it first. :/

Oh and I ran across Ashley, what a bitch! Oh well Miranda is my woman now hahaha
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:25 am

watchman626 wrote:Its easily one of the most intense and well laid out games I have every played. I freakin love it, its so much better than the first (but the first was pretty damn good too). Right now I'm helping everybody with their personal problems.

As for Miranda, I'm way ahead of ya'll lol I already have her loyalty and we almost got it goin! But then she stopped and said she needed to think about it first. :/

Oh and I ran across Ashley, what a bitch! Oh well Miranda is my woman now hahaha

Help a noob out (ME noob), how do you work the charm/affection in the ME universe? I didnt see charm stats on the menus in this one. AND is it just based on specific answers?

Miranda strikes me as a bit cold but into playful verbal sparring, somewhat like morrigan in DA: O.

Rock on ! (I only want her for the achievement for romance, lol)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:00 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:Rock on ! (I only want her for the achievement for romance, lol)

Hmmm puts a new spin on the phrase "achievement whore" doesn't it?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:13 am

@King:

It depends on the conversation wheel.

You need to have a high conversation skill to achieve the Charm and Intimidate options.

The conversation wheel is split up into different parts:
    The Top Section is for Paragon Choices (Good)
    The Medium Section is for Investigate Choices (Neutral)
    The Bottom Section is for Renegade Choices (Bad)

When you get a high conversation skill more choices will show up on the left side of the wheel.
    The Top Section will be highlighted in a Blue Text, that is the Charm option.
    The Bottom Section will be highlighted in a Red Text, that is the Intimidate option.

Conversation choices impact how others react to Shepard, rewards for completing quests, discounts from merchants, romance paths and the Shephard's morality. It is also possible to calm down everybody in tense situations without violence, or provoke it violence.

New characters most likely won't be able to achieve this until later in the game, i continued my game with my lvl60 character from ME1 so I already had all these options unlocked.

Here is a link to a ME wiki that can explain it better.
    Mass Effect Wiki - Dialogue

If you want Miranda to like you then select the Paragon choices, otherwise you won't get her to like you. Oh and doing her "Personal Business" mission on Illium will get you on her favorite side.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm

watchman626 wrote:@King:

It depends on the conversation wheel.

You need to have a high conversation skill to achieve the Charm and Intimidate options.

The conversation wheel is split up into different parts:
    The Top Section is for Paragon Choices (Good)
    The Medium Section is for Investigate Choices (Neutral)
    The Bottom Section is for Renegade Choices (Bad)

When you get a high conversation skill more choices will show up on the left side of the wheel.
    The Top Section will be highlighted in a Blue Text, that is the Charm option.
    The Bottom Section will be highlighted in a Red Text, that is the Intimidate option.

Conversation choices impact how others react to Shepard, rewards for completing quests, discounts from merchants, romance paths and the Shephard's morality. It is also possible to calm down everybody in tense situations without violence, or provoke it violence.

New characters most likely won't be able to achieve this until later in the game, i continued my game with my lvl60 character from ME1 so I already had all these options unlocked.

Here is a link to a ME wiki that can explain it better.
    Mass Effect Wiki - Dialogue

If you want Miranda to like you then select the Paragon choices, otherwise you won't get her to like you. Oh and doing her "Personal Business" mission on Illium will get you on her favorite side.

Ok I think I get it now, thanks man. I want to drill miranda like an oil field, so hopefully this will work. if not, I guess kelly (redhead, floor 2 i think) will have to do for this intergalatic protein shot.

And I am so loving this game, its a polished version of what ME1 should have been imo.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 pm

This game is so sick. I went to a house party last night, and ended up conversating with this dude on the many ways this game was awesome. He pretty much gave me a little review of the whole thing and what was really good with the gameplay and made me want to pick it up even more.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Flowless wrote:This game is so sick. I went to a house party last night, and ended up conversating with this dude on the many ways this game was awesome. He pretty much gave me a little review of the whole thing and what was really good with the gameplay and made me want to pick it up even more.

Im sure he cant spit it as real as me, wait until the glg...brings our review Wink (in work)

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:03 pm

I got sooo close to pounding mirranda but she shut me down saying the mission was to important but I'll keep at it. Now I'm working on drillin the tattoo chick lol

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 pm

orange20 wrote:I got sooo close to pounding mirranda but she shut me down saying the mission was to important but I'll keep at it. Now I'm working on drillin the tattoo chick lol
    Jack is freakin nasty man.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:42 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Flowless wrote:This game is so sick. I went to a house party last night, and ended up conversating with this dude on the many ways this game was awesome. He pretty much gave me a little review of the whole thing and what was really good with the gameplay and made me want to pick it up even more.

Im sure he cant spit it as real as me, wait until the glg...brings our review Wink (in work)
    There is no way you have finished it. BioWare said it was a 30-40hr game, depending on how you play.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 pm

watchman626 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

There is no way you have finished it. BioWare said it was a 30-40hr game, depending on how you play.

Never said I did you cynical person you Twisted Evil

Doesnt mean I havent gotten part of it done. Once I get a decent amount of wieght to weigh it, then the review is done.

I personally feel 10+ hours with any game solidifies enough of a base for a review personally, which ill easily have by sunday Wink

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:06 pm

You are all assholes. Now I have to go buy it today. Shocked

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:25 pm

I'm working on the red headed Yoeman. Shepard is a playa

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 pm

watchman626 wrote:
    orange20 wrote:I got sooo close to pounding mirranda but she shut me down saying the mission was to important but I'll keep at it. Now I'm working on drillin the tattoo chick lol
    Jack is freakin nasty man.

yes she is but she seems easier. She has lower standards lol. Mirranda is stuck up. No mission is to important for a good thumping

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:I'm working on the red headed Yoeman. Shepard is a playa

Red heads FTW!!!!

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Me and Miranda got it on!!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 am

Holy Crap!!!!!! The ending of the game was intense. Can't wait for the third game now!!!!!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:14 pm

watchman626 wrote:Me and Miranda got it on!!

Nice ! I think im getting closer to wrecking that, conversations are gttig much "nicer" with her Wink

But I checked online, and it said you dont get to wreck it until right until the end of the game (before final mission).

DARNIT !!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:18 am

So is it suggested to play Mass E. 1 first? Its one of twenty-six games in my pile of games to still be played played!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:01 am

Looks like if you want 100% 'chievos you gotta import your ME1 character
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:Looks like if you want 100% 'chievos you gotta import your ME1 character

NO, you just have to play ME2 twice to get the same chievo Wink

Post  Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

Like I said playthrough the second time on Insanity and then you will get 2 chievos!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 pm