Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

today other events on another site some people here know well

today other events on another site some people here know well Empty today other events on another site some people here know well

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:06 am

[b]Today over on xba I got either suspended or banned not sure which, why you ask well on thursday night I asked some people if we can tone down the gay comment for a while in our friday night boosting (gears 2) event and they got so over pissed for no reason next thing Im accused of is calling them asshole which I didnt even though i was think of it, so i go out today for lunch with family and friends when I get back Im suspended or banned with no reason giving .

Do yourselves a favor and never go there. The people here treat there members with respect and honesty and im thank ful
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

today other events on another site some people here know well Empty Re: today other events on another site some people here know well

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:55 am

Im sorry to hear about that. Hopefully they (whoever set the ban/suspension) will do the right thing and get both sides of the issue.

We are glad youre here and thankful for the respect we try to ensure for all of our members. Rock on man, ill see you around, and best of luck to you.

A shame you had bad things happen for trying to make the gears event more comfortable for those who dont want to hear that kind of negative speech.

today other events on another site some people here know well Empty Re: today other events on another site some people here know well

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 am

trust me shock, that site is very biased. i would know, top dogs is a power-hungry greedy dbag who is rather biased against me and bubblez. i finally got something done after i was suspended for 2 days, came back and was rampaging against him in PMs...which is why he made that post about how he "recently notice" the fact me and bubblez posts were getting negative ratings for no reason..

im starting to really not like that site -_-

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

No kidding

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 pm

That's very disheartening to hear.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:56 pm

if you go there you'll see it sooner then layely, ive been there over year, i can go back late monday but whats that point?

Post  Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm not siding with anyone over there but your sig isn't helping matters there!
    Yes they have been very ban happy over there lately, but it should be only for site violations (many in the last month) not an in game violation (your the first I heard of), that is an Xboxlive concern.
    Shock what happened to you is why I try to avoid MP its not that i'm damn anti-social, it just that there are a lot of gamers out there that think they are the best and can say anything they want and get away with it, and then take offense to someone else that has a difference of opinion or skill level (better or worse).
    Hell I just finally sent out a FR to the ImpureKing (seems like an ok guy, fingers crossed), thank for accepting btw!
    And yes thankyou to the community here for always answering in an intelligent manner most of the time (not that I've seen a bad one yet)!

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:05 am

You accepted a FR from Impure? Wow, sorry man but that guy's garbage.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 am

I heard, now if i'm ever on when he is i can really tear into him?

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:15 am

lol he make me lol, anyway I did ask for a suspension there but not a ban like Top Dogs wanted 2 do, however the family and i had a family meeting and we all asked to be removed

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 am

no offense to him but...that sites really gone crazy/downhill ever since top dogs got mod and the power to ban/suspend...i mean really. he was already sort of a mini-mod before, tho he couldnt do much, but of course now he actually CAN do something...like good lord all h311's broken loose over there...arguments left and right, disagreeing about this and that, etc...and its funny cause most (if not all) of the people who are STARTING all these problems, are the ones whom are friends to top dogs (mike, aaron, etc) cause they know he'll go easy on em since theyre his friends n such...

i thought about intentionally trying to get banned or removed from the site, but it gives me too many lulz to do so xD

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:03 am

Hey taco go look whos number 2 there now
    See anyone missing lol

Joe, me and My wife all asked to be removed from xba(Xtreme bias assholes) site today Very Happy
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:05 am

Twisted Tony wrote:You accepted a FR from Impure? Wow, sorry man but that guy's garbage.

Sorry but we all know tony is indeed the true garbage....although it's not his fault, as its always lag, system errors, faulty controllers, hit detection issues,etc that cause him to be the major suck he is.

today other events on another site some people here know well Icon_twisted

And for any other smack talkers, you know you act the hate becuase you got nothing but love for the ruler of impurity. You wanna challenge me for the title b*tch ??!!?!

today other events on another site some people here know well Blood-on-the-sand

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok gotta catch up with everyone lol....

@Shock, I cant believe they pulled that crap on you over there, thats such BS....sorry that happened to you..

@ksu ds- tony may think Kings garbage, but not all of us do....LOL Smile

@king- now honey, didnt we talk about that ghetto talk?? ***sigh*** HAHA LMAO

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:24 pm

this guy from xba wont let it go i stoped checking my espn fantasy football team with him now he goes and starts editing my past posts, a co friends had 2 go there and tell him if he doesnt stop he'll leave the football league like we did, so st least he removed that now, however I asked a mod named top dogs why he had 2 go and tell the 2 guys im having problems with why i asked for a suspension (he wanted to ban me i found out) he he adds a another day 2 my suspension that I asked for after that i deleted 10 frs gom friends from xba off my friends list and left xba for good.
    One of my better friends there Miniorger is mod and if he agrees with that the other mod was out of line.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:55 pm

if by "the other mod" you mean top dogs (as i think hes like one of the only mod who can ban, besides jackson/mini) then yea top dogs is way outta line. like i said, since he became mod bes been a very biased power-hungry greedy douchebag, and i know from personal experience as well -_-

and wait, shock if youre gone that means....im the onlly haxx0r on xba, AGAIN O_o woa

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 am

well lady evol and other are ripping me on there and nobody cares enough to stop
    I have friends there but do they saying like knock the shit off of course not!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:55 am

Shockwave22 wrote:well lady evol and other are ripping me on there and nobody cares enough to stop

seriously? what thread? link?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:08 am

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:34 am

well now they're trying to bring it to facebook

How the !%*£? am I supposed 2 let go when friends keep messaging me?

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:39 am

Shockwave22 wrote:well lady evol and other are ripping me on there and nobody cares enough to stop

well, in all fairness, atleast me and melissa have SOME sort of reasoning to be kinda mad at you, since you and me had that big flame war back from nov-jan (or feb, whatever) and melissa got caught up in that and stuff...i mean im coo w/ ya no (to an extent) tho idk about melissa...but i think most of the others are just being 455hurt cause youre disagreein w/ em or whatever, since thats usually how flamewars start on there...somebodies opinion gets disproven and they get 455hurt about it...

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 am

disagreements will happen but when I have never posted it in a thread and they do, and know i left how do i respond, I dont yet im supposed to take it???????????? Question Question Question silent

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:17 am

thats prolly why theyre posting it. cause they know you cant respond, so therefore there actions go unanswered and they can make up some stupid bs stuff like "oh well shocks just being a pussy and so he left cause his ass was gettin pounded too much and he couldnt take it" or something stupid/gay like that -_-

Post  Guest Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:27 am

pretty much, i know u still post but isnt sad when mr dogs closes and removes stuff when people do that but now that Im not there its ok, that guy is the big shithead ive ever seen for a mod, its unbelievable Rolling Eyes
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 am

Best thing would prolly be to just cut off all the ppl who are being dbags (on fb and xba) and just goon doing what u like with the people who are good to u.

drama will always happpen, online and offline ya know? But it will die out soon (all drama does) and then u can go on living ur life in peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:40 am