Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

GLG Game Night 2: RSV2 - Friday August the 7th

GLG Game Night 2: RSV2 - Friday August the 7th - Page 3 Empty Re: GLG Game Night 2: RSV2 - Friday August the 7th

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:45 am

umm..... hmmm...ur in Zion??

Well one thing is for sure....you will not hear me support anyone going to US Cellular field lol....and balance will flame me for this, but i bleed cubby blue lmao!!

umm...let me think about anything near zion tho...

GLG Game Night 2: RSV2 - Friday August the 7th - Page 3 Empty Re: GLG Game Night 2: RSV2 - Friday August the 7th

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 am

Lol I'd love to see a Cubbies game. I've never really liked the White Sox, although reading on the latest crazy thing Ozzy has done always gives me a chuckle.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:05 am

CowboyFr0mHell wrote:Lol I'd love to see a Cubbies game. I've never really liked the White Sox, although reading on the latest crazy thing Ozzy has done always gives me a chuckle.

ive been to so many cubs games lol...since before i could even walk lol...fam is huge cubs fans

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:13 pm

wish i could have been there... but i think im still tipsy from last night ... which means you know how last night was... and i dont have live Razz
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:27 pm

the event was rescheduled due to timing conflicts

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Which means, that next time we do this game, please please join in Very Happy

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:22 pm

CowboyFr0mHell wrote:

Yeah I wish the Cubbies were in town, I want to go to Wrigley Field so bad! We drove past US Cell Field and it looks so bad looking, I dont know maybe I'm just spoiled from Comerica Park. Is there anything around my area worth going to?

#1... The Cell is WAY cleaner than Wrigley ANY day... #2... they have better food and drink selections and #3...the park doesn't smell like some gas station toilet.

Wrigley... LOOKS nice from the outside... but... prepare to be disappointed once you're actually THERE...

ImpureQueen278 wrote:
    Well one thing is for sure....you will not hear me support anyone going to US Cellular field lol....and balance will flame me for this, but i bleed cubby blue lmao!!

Wtf is wrong with the Cell!? Is it because we actually have a good team that doesn't fail horribly year after year when they make it to the postseason? What is the good ole Cubbies record? 0-9 in the postseason? Woo... go Cubs go...

Post  Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:03 pm

A good team? Lol it's not like the Sox are or ever were a dynasty. They won the WS in 05 and before that 1917 and 1906, that's ONE more championship over the Cursed Cubs in a century; but to say "We have a good team" is laughable! But I'm not going to get into the whole Cubs vs. Sox, to me Wrigley is an iconic location right next to Fenway and Yankee Stadium, Comiskey Park not so much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:56 am