Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10)

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10) Empty Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10)

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 am

ImpureKing: Whats the story behind your gamertag? (why did you pick the tag you did)

JJStar: For those of you who have yet to meet my aquaintance, the story behind JJ-STAR is a government secret, so if I told you I would have to kill you. So the answer that I've been payed to tell people is that its my birth name and my parents were dirty hippies.

ImpureKing: When you're not behind the controller, what do you do in the real world?

JJStar: Plan for the zombie apocalyps, you all think I'm kidding but I live breathe and eat survival strategies and sleep on blue prints.

ImpureKing: What is your favorite 360 title (exclusive or multi platform) and why ?

JJStar: Left 4 Dead, It was an easy end of the work day brain numbing expirience and the people who I met while playing that game are golden. lots of love for my boys Shamrock, Elswanno and DamndChildren.

ImpureKing: If you could off one video game character, who would it be and why?

JJStar: I had to think about this question for a long time only to discover that I wouldn't want to off any character but I would like to fight Ashley Graham. The whole time I was hoping zombies would eat her tongue out so I wouldn't have to hear her any more.

ImpureKing: If you had one wish, what would it be for?

JJStar: To be able to go home for the holidays. I havent been home in almost 8 months and I'm insanely homesick. Unfortuantely I have to wait until Feb. for any time off. At this point in time though nothing would make me happier then being around the people I love.

ImpureKing: Whats one of your most memorable gaming moments? (a great win or a horrid fail)

JJStar: The first time I beat Twilight Princess without any cheats or walkthroughs. It was an awesome day in gaming history for me.

ImpureKing: Lastly, what do you like most about GLG?

JJStar: The people I like is what I like most about GLG. I've had some good convos with my friends and were always available for each other. It's been a good expirience thus far and look forward to the future of GLG when theres more people and more flaming to take part in and laugh at later.

ImpureKing: Thanks for your time JJ !

Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10) Empty Re: Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:45 am

nice, now who's next

Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10) Empty Re: Community Member Spotlight - JJ Star (01/27/10)

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 am

great interview!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 am

Nicely done.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Is this a new one? The first few questions look like the one you did for Playfire many moons ago. Lol. I thought I was time travelin'!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Flowless wrote:Is this a new one? The first few questions look like the one you did for Playfire many moons ago. Lol. I thought I was time travelin'!

lol yes it was done recently, but i brought the older consistent format ;p

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:42 am

These were always fun to read

Post  Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:23 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Flowless wrote:Is this a new one? The first few questions look like the one you did for Playfire many moons ago. Lol. I thought I was time travelin'!

lol yes it was done recently, but i brought the older consistent format ;p

The best way to keep people believing your lies is to keep them consitent as if they were the truth .... not that those were lies ... or were they?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:23 pm