Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it?

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it? Empty Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it?

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Wifey is picking it back up, so might as well boost some points.

Who wants in?

Interested
    Brendon
    ImpureKing
    ImpureQueen
    JadedEyez
    Pitbulldoorbell
    Twisted Tony

Last edited by ImpureKing44 on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it? Empty Re: Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Depends on if I get Fallout 3 today or not. If you see me on feel free to send an invite.

Last edited by Brendon2121 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it? Empty Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Sweet and I would be up for it. Friday nights are out but I am in for any other time.

Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it? Empty Re: Gears of War 1 Boosting - Who's down for it?

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 pm

hell yea!! alright! more chievos!

oh man, between grinding out the horde in gears 2 and now gears 1, i think im gonna have gears burnout lmao!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 pm

we can boost around 200 pts offline together....AND the online ones with a group.

Do they still have GoW 1 stats for MP?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:24 pm

PitBullDoorbell wrote:Sweet and I would be up for it. Friday nights are out but I am in for any other time.

ok rock on!

Post  Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:we can boost around 200 pts offline together....AND the online ones with a group.

Do they still have GoW 1 stats for MP?

yea!! more chievos for me! that sucks cuz u had to do the insane solo babe....sowwy Sad

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Would still like to see this happen. So far it looks like Brendon, Queen and I. Could probably get JadedEyez also, but we still need at least 2 more. Full party of eight would be the best but six will work. Who else is down when/if this happens?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:06 pm

How do we boost online 'chievos?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:How do we boost online 'chievos?

set up a match (specific criteria to seperate from common ones)

find the match

fill it up with ppl we know

commence match

and @pitbull - im down but we need to get a 2nd copy so me and queen can BOTH boost a tonce....its less then 20 now so its all good.. ill update the list up top

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Hmmmmmm I could be down for that. But if we alter the match criteria doesn't that make it a custom game and cancel out the public match?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:Hmmmmmm I could be down for that. But if we alter the match criteria doesn't that make it a custom game and cancel out the public match?
    no, trust me, pit does it regularly...

what i meant was, pick a specific map and criteria to play a ranked on, and just find it and jump in

PS IF WE GET a 2nd copy, we are good to go, we have 6 already

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Twisted Tony wrote:Hmmmmmm I could be down for that. But if we alter the match criteria doesn't that make it a custom game and cancel out the public match?

Nope. Have been doing this for weeks now. Just use the game type and number of rounds(depends on number of players) to make it easier to find. Host will tell party what map is being played on and match duration.

@king... thought u had gears 1 finished, wasn't trying to leave you out
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:23 pm

PitBullDoorbell wrote:

Nope. Have been doing this for weeks now. Just use the game type and number of rounds(depends on number of players) to make it easier to find. Host will tell party what map is being played on and match duration.

@king... thought u had gears 1 finished, wasn't trying to leave you out

lol suuuuure u were ;p

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:

what i meant was, pick a specific map and criteria to play a ranked on, and just find it and jump in

Well Seriously is gonna take forever, but I only have Host 50 Matches, Curb Stomp, and Executions left so I doubt I will go get another copy. Will play on Yankees account when I get all but seriously since she needs all of these cheevos yet.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

PitBullDoorbell wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Well Seriously is gonna take forever, but I only have Host 50 Matches, Curb Stomp, and Executions left so I doubt I will go get another copy. Will play on Yankees account when I get all but seriously since she needs all of these cheevos yet.

I might be able to help with that...ill check my gamerwhore network

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:30 pm

@ Tony... You still have this?

@ King... When ya picking up another copy?

@ Brendon...You still with us?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:41 pm

Well have it possibly by tonight, if not NLT tomorrow evening.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm

PitBullDoorbell wrote:@ Tony... You still have this?

@ King... When ya picking up another copy?

@ Brendon...You still with us?

Yeah I found it under a pile crap. I knew I didn't trade it in.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:36 am

im going to pick up the second copy tomorrow....then we can both boost Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:35 pm