Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

The Introduce Yourself Thread !

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

The Introduce Yourself Thread ! Empty The Introduce Yourself Thread !

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 am

Hello all

Proud GLG solider here, the infamous Impure King.

Long story short, I am a former marine Sgt (although you couldnt tell, lets just say civilian life is TOO nice ha ha) whos married with 2 (and no more !) kids at the tender age of 25.

In terms of gaming, much more into the co-op experience vice competetive, but odds are its because I suck lol.

Feel free to hit me up anytime on here or on the main glg channel (leave a comment)

The Introduce Yourself Thread ! Empty Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread !

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 am

Hey everyone, Wizzio here.

Im a young gamer of 17 (yes 17, 18 next month though bounce) anyway i love to game on all console but i have to say the 360 is my first choice because off the online and games, im in a relationship, have been for nearly 2 years now and i tend to get smashed every now and again (dont worry i wont torment you when im drunk... i dont think...)

Anyway that's me and you can read abit more on my profile at GLG's main page
    Thanks! and Happy Gaming!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:04 pm

well that was an awesome introduction....I feel so outdone now Shocked
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Youd be amazed to see what happened if I tried..but I only use my ninja skills when necessary.... Suspect
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Yea I know.. ;p only for a select few people. Most ppl can shove it Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:20 pm

mine was better bounce Laughing Razz Cool lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:25 pm

ego much? Cool

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:20 am

My name is JJ-STAR... my real is name is a secret and if i were to tell you I would have to kill you. I run a group called the Anti-Zombie Task Force. What were doing is preparing for the inevitable zombie attack by chosing the best weapons, locations, transportations and companions. With that being said, when im not sitting paranoid in my basement, I'm watching movies with my boyfriend or hanging out with friends. I currently live in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) and if any one makes a Canadian joke i'll start breaking knees.

I own the PS3 and 360 and both names can be found on Playfire.com or by asking politely here. I love action/adventure games and RPGs. Every once in a while you'll find me playing a shooter game (Socom to be truthful) My fave game EVER is Zelda: Orcarina of Time and L4D.

I hate not winning (I cant even say the L word) so if youre up for a good fight lemme know.

JJ Like a Star @ heaven

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:29 am

i'm flewid. some of you may know me as rotten_primate on PF. I'm 25. I'm a single father of a 2 yr old son. In my professional life I am an Operations Manager for a 3PL company. I buy and trade used games more than I should. My favorite season is autumn and I'm afraid of commitment.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:33 am

I go by many tags... Wra7hofAchilles.... BalancofJudgmnt.... SalientDefender.... but my real name is Phil... though you may hear the King and Queen of Impurity call me PJ... old name from when I was younger. I'm a complete nerd, in that sense I gradumacated from Purdue University a year ago with BA's in Ancient History and Classical Studies. I like to think of myself as an amateur archeologist and have done surveys in Turkey, (3 times), and Egypt, (once). Hobbies include video games of course and I'm an old Nintendo fanboy who fatefully chose the Xbox over the Gamecube BECAUSE Wind Waker wasn't released and Halo, (which I had heard was 'good'), had been... since then I've been a loyal MS fan but my eternal love is still to Zelda and best Zelda is either OoT or Twilight Princess IMO.

I hail from Chicago, one of the best and most diverse cities in the world... and I wouldn't change it for anything... though if I HAD to change I'd pock Vancouver or Ankara...

I tend to be a bit competitive and even when it's supposed to be a "fun game" I tend to become agitated and pissed off if my team or I lose.

Love reading, writing and am a big fan of history of course. You have any questions I'm like an encyclopedia!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

Hey i'm 20 and i'm the must useless GLG Staff Member (Tech Admin)

Kat btw....
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:57 pm

welcome new glg friends and homies and homegirls !!!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:44 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Youd be amazed to see what happened if I tried..but I only use my ninja skills when necessary.... Suspect

you mean when your master allows you to use your Ninja skills you Spartan trader lol.

Well I am Karma, Im the loyalist person you ever could met unless you cross me then Im your worst nightmare, those that know me already know this is fact. Again I am a real Ninja athough ninja are most commonly thought of as being Japanese, it is a little known but true fact that over half of all ninja are from the southwest Detroit area. We know most about ninja from the autobiography of Sebastian Taylor, which appeared on the shelves of every library in the Australian city of Adelaide spontaneously in 1972, then proceeding to perform martial arts performances. The books soon joined the Cirque Du Soleil, but left the troop after several mysterious and spontaneous deaths in the audience. The books were never officially charged.

Ninja are also known for their 'leet skills, their knowledge of quilting history, their total disrespect for authority, their ability to fly, their ability to totally FLIP OUT and cut off people's heads, and the ability to retract their testicles for defensive purposes, even when they aren't cold, all displayed and explained in their book "1337 ways to annihilate pirates". However, ninja are not animals (although they may transform into one if they're feeling particularly badass), in that they do provide receipts for assassinations. Of course, due to their temporal skills sometimes they may give the receipt before the assassination; so if you ever find a small black piece of paper in your pocket, then duck!

Considered an extreme threat, ninja have a small, yet awesome, population.

Remember: Real ninja can not be seen. Only pirates, while drunk on rum, can see them. If you can see your killer then obviously he is a masked Assassin, not a ninja. Either that, or you're a rum-intoxicated pirate.

and other then that I play video games and raise my 2 kids

:>)

If you hear a ninja make noise, do not assume that they were sneaking and accidentally did so. You will NEVER hear a ninja accidentally make a noise. Not even a fart. If you are hearing a noise, you may nonetheless stand a chance of surviving. Ninji, like bears, will only threaten you in self defence, or if they're really pissed off. If you HAVE really pissed off a ninja (in which case there's no hope), then either A) you are a Samurai and already know this or B) you are a pirate and have stolen this computer. Please return this computer to its original owner.

Common ninja noises:

* Kua-chaaiii -- You're f***ed.
    * Hiii-waaaaaaa -- You're f***ed.
    * D'wooooOOOO -- This ninja has to take a dump, bad, and you have been generally allotted two seconds to get away from between him and the bathroom. Or else you're f***ed.
    * Wa-zatiii! -- EITHER It's okay, he's only going to kill you family OR You're f***ed.
    * Yee-HAH -- This ninja will horribly mutilate you, but not kill you.
    * Haaaaaaaah -- This ninja just wet his pants. Act like you didn't notice, or you're f***ed.
    * Huahhh? --Tell him quick how to get to
    * Believe It! --This is not a Ninja, this is a dumbass blondie trying to be a Ninja.
    * Dattebayo --This is also not a Ninja, this is a noob in an orange jumpsuit trying to be a ninja. (Will occur only in Japan.)

Amsterdam- or you're f***ed.

* ARGH! -- That is a pirate, not a ninja.
    * Here's your pizza, dude. - Answer the door and pay for your pizza. Unless you were just ABOUT to order, in which case it is obviously a temporal ninja. The correct course of action here is to pay a double tip for the pizza (or else you're f***ed).
    * Ho ho ho! - This ninja (disguised as Santa Claus) will be coming in your house, go down the chimney and deliver your presents in 10 seconds. Stay asleep, act like nothing happened and don't creep downstairs to spy on him (you can creep downstairs ONLY to leave cookies on the kitchen table) or you're f***ed (which means he'll throw hot deadly coals at you).
    * Cowabunga -- This ninja will choke you to death with pizza and nostalgic Saturday morning cartoons.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:51 pm

wow hun that was quite an introduction. lol.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:39 pm

@karma....

Shocked

now thats an intro

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:@karma....

Shocked

now thats an intro

LOL hey if your going to do one do one with a bang, you now know more stuff about ninjas then you ever wanted to lol

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 am

My Name is Janine. I'm married to a gamer and have 2 kids. One will be 5 in a couple of weeks and the other is 3. I also work full time from home so I can take care of the kids. My husband and I own a business with my Dad certifying cleanrooms in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries.

I grew up in MA/RI, went to college at the CGA (where I met hubby), put in 5 years in the CG, then settled in Texas. My favorite hobby is target shooting, and I'm on a 3 person ladies team for the Sportsman's Team Challenge which involves rifle, pistol, and shotgun events.

I don't get on the XBox until the kids are asleep. Lately I've been playing more than my husband, only because I don't mind getting my butt handed to me on a regular basis. He has a hard time with it, even though we don't play enough to hold our own.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:28 am

jadearcher wrote:My Name is Janine. I'm married to a gamer and have 2 kids. One will be 5 in a couple of weeks and the other is 3. I also work full time from home so I can take care of the kids. My husband and I own a business with my Dad certifying cleanrooms in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries.

I grew up in MA/RI, went to college at the CGA (where I met hubby), put in 5 years in the CG, then settled in Texas. My favorite hobby is target shooting, and I'm on a 3 person ladies team for the Sportsman's Team Challenge which involves rifle, pistol, and shotgun events.

I don't get on the XBox until the kids are asleep. Lately I've been playing more than my husband, only because I don't mind getting my butt handed to me on a regular basis. He has a hard time with it, even though we don't play enough to hold our own.

Welcome to the forum Jade, hope you enjoy the place, everyone is pretty laid back here.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 am

welcome to the site, jadearcher!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:35 am

guess i should do this too before i get off...

sup everybody, im the tacotron. name is sort of an inside joke, but it basically came from this line "OMFG I LOOK LIKE A TRANSFORMER!!!!!" so yea...good times. im a big shooter fan. im pretty awesome at gow2 snipin. im meh at some other games...i play alot of l4d, mainly because im like 1.5k kills away from 53k (i forget how many im away actually. might be like 2k i forget. but im above 51k) and most people online call me taco. real names nick, so call me that if you want. i look like a pastey emo cracker, but in all reality im just a very f'd up random bi-racial kid (part black, part white, part native american, white is just dominant lol) and im pretty random. i wear the randomest things (i wear whatever i want and dont give a f'k what anyone has to say about it. for the 2nd semester of 8th grade i wore a freakin trench coat. no joke. currently trying to get a pac-man jacket ftw) so hit me up w/ a fr on xbl if you ever wanna game. if you wanna dow gow2, i always do an all-snipers warm-up match. idk why i just do. so yea...im 14, but according to most im pretty mature for my age. and i have to say if it wasnt for video games id prolly have been in so many fights and be in juvy right now...so yea lol they sorta keep me out of trouble...and i really dont have anything else to say :/ so yea...and btw, i do say the "txt tlk" things irl (like ill actually say lol, rofl, lmao, omg, and those are the main ones. lol/rofl are the biggest ones) and like around 4-5am i get into this "drunk" state of mind. and i become like the wierdest/randomest spoofer ever lol ask my friend Bubblez (MistaBublz on my FL. and yes, his name irl is actually bubblez. thats what we call him lol) so yea..
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:36 am

On behalf of GLG, welcome to jade and tacotron

We have a pretty laid back and happy environment here, so rock on !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:58 am