Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

August 11 Dashboard Update Preview

August 11 Dashboard Update Preview Empty August 11 Dashboard Update Preview

Post  Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Summer Update Preview

Personally, if I can unlock avatar awards in a game - I won't be buying anything.

August 11 Dashboard Update Preview Empty Re: August 11 Dashboard Update Preview

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 am

oh wow, that looks pretty legit. Netflix updates were nice too.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 am

now this stuff... if you are able to unlock this awesome gear.... that would just be the tits. i wonder how much to buy? i'm willing to guess 800MS points. Maybe even 1200.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Looks good...clothes for purchase though i'm not so sure but other than that looks good

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:53 pm

i think its funny how people complain about paying for avatar clothes, when they were paying for gamerpics too...kind of the same basic concept lol tho i do like the avatar rewards idea...that could be cool

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 pm

The only thing i'll be paying for in a couple of month or years is a fat captain america suit for my avatar if it comes out?

Post  Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:17 pm

That little RC car was awesome. I'm more interested in this facebook stuff. I need ALL my "normal" friends to know what a major nerd I am.

Cool

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

Ps3 Home environment usually gives t-shirts of games away for free, I guess as advertising....they also already have in game unlockable items for your avatar, which is a really cool feature...

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

You know they are going to make us pay for this stuff. Home has a lot free stuff they give out but they also have stuff you can buy.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:19 am

ZappaDawg wrote:Ps3 Home environment usually gives t-shirts of games away for free, I guess as advertising....they also already have in game unlockable items for your avatar, which is a really cool feature...
    Would be awesome if you could run around on xbox like you can on @ home. I like to dance on people Razz
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 am

lol that sounded so bad...should we get singles ready? ha ha JK !

and I want some AoT masks asap

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Hope Major Nelson announces when the e-mails will start coming soon Neutral

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:37 am

i got my invite tonight. the dashboard is really fast.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:43 am

flewid wrote:i got my invite tonight. the dashboard is really fast.

I'm jealous. >=[

I signed up but I don't think I'll get it, my acct was silver when I signed up. I heard priority is going to gold subscribers. Oh well, at least we don't have to wait too long for it.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 am

i think one of the better features it will have concerns subscriptions. i know when my gold runs out, it just runs out. no notifications. now when you sign in to LIVE it will tell you that you're about to run out. it arguably should have been that way in the first place but good to have now.

btw, the long overdue 'eject disc' button has been added. lol

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:04 pm

flewid wrote:i think one of the better features it will have concerns subscriptions. i know when my gold runs out, it just runs out. no notifications. now when you sign in to LIVE it will tell you that you're about to run out. it arguably should have been that way in the first place but good to have now.

btw, the long overdue 'eject disc' button has been added. lol
    Nice I'm also crazy jealous. I signed up yesterday for the update but I'm probably too late Sad
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:07 pm

I dont care either way, not like its august 11th 2010 update, so i wont miss out for long

still waiting on my cog armor Wink

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 am

The update is nice, it's nothing that's 110% different but the addition to Netflix is the biggest cool factor for me. And I've already dumped money in the Avatar marketplace Embarassed

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:47 am

I've got the update Very Happy

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 am

tony, regarding the rc car... whore. lol!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 am

flewid wrote:tony, regarding the rc car... whore. lol!
    Ha Ha I agree . The netflix is bad ass Very Happy
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:20 am

tony bought the car....tool.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:49 am

LOL! I couldn't help myself!!! Just wait until the CoG stuff shows up and you gotta pay for it. You'll be running to the store and stacking up on points

August 11 Dashboard Update Preview Avatar-body

Check out the Halo pants

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 am

Yeah, I had to buy the set for the Steampunk. It's so bad ass, i love the style and "era".
    August 11 Dashboard Update Preview Avatar-body

Post  Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 am

you guys are just as cheddar as all the ps3 home nerds *lmao*

.........................................................................................but those suckers dont get RCs

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:18 am