Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Metal Maniacs...post some recommendations !

Metal Maniacs...post some recommendations ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Metal Maniacs...post some recommendations !

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

well i have a dragon force t -shirt that says " dirty power metal slut" so either way they are awesome
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Metal Maniacs...post some recommendations ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Metal Maniacs...post some recommendations !

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

touche ;p and no matter what they are under, they are definily kick ass

they need a rock band dlc set up something fierce

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm

ive got dlc for gh3, which i kick ass on. woop woop
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm

lol did u do them one xpert?

and they need rock band dlc, a full album release

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

fk that. no i do them on hard. dont have the balls to try them on xpert not after through fire and flames incident
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:17 pm

how far of a percentage can u get to?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:18 pm

babe i dont even wonna talk about it. lol. it makes me so mad

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:19 pm

flewid wrote:
    Karma wrote:
    flewid wrote:as i lay dying
    all that remains
    lamb of god
    protest the hero (i don't really care for this band, but my buddy likes them and some of you like that dragonforce stuff, it's close.)
    36 crazyfists
    deftones

ok now this is the 2nd person mentioning Dragonforce, so are they really any good? Heavy or what style?

I love the rest of your choices, especially the first 2. AILD is a all time fav of mine and ATR are as well, cant ever go wrong with some Deftones

i don't like dragonforce at all. i actually unintentionally saw them last year at the mayhem festival. their style is keytars and annoyance. but give em a try, to each their own. you also might like dream theater, another band i hate, lol.

I prefer more like AILD, but I will download Dragonforce to check them out, but if there not screaming and have heavy double bass I prob wont like them lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:20 pm

i got to like 2% and the game justs aid you suck, try a new song lol

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:21 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:i though they were more speed metal then power metal...but thier riffs are blazing fast and insync with the other uber fast musicisians..the drummer must be so tired lol

so do they do alot of the double bass then with the drums?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:21 pm

@karma - its not screaming its actual singing but hes got a profound powerful voice man

Post  Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:23 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:@karma - its not screaming its actual singing but hes got a profound powerful voice man

I will download them and check them out I trust you, I mean how could I not trust a Illini

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:49 am

flewid wrote:
    deftones

I didn't know people considered the deftones metal, actually. I love this band though, these guys are the business. Does hair metal fall into the metal category? lol! also, goku emoticon.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 am

@karma - your trustin an illini AND a birtish person in terms of the dragonforce rec

@flowless - hell yes, goku emoticon (thought the same thing, he does laugh out loud also)
    lol!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 pm

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast

If you don't have this album in your collection you have no idea what REAL metal is.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 am

yeah i'll be the one to rep some chick bands,

Nightwish

Lacuna Coil

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:35 am

never heard of nightwish before..
    gotta check em out

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:40 am

ImpureQueen278 wrote:never heard of nightwish before..
    gotta check em out

kinda rock-operaish kinda sorta not really... youtube it theyre on there

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:42 am

cool...youtube makes things so much easier lol

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 am

Death Angel - Lord of Hate Twisted Evil

Btw if you ain't using Last.fm now to listen to music you will when it comes to the 360. It's freakin awesome and has a great Metal selection.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:20 am

People=shit is a good song by Slipknot.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Buckethead, Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, Power Quest

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 pm

About time someone mentioned Dream Theater. And I see alot of mainstream music. Here's a list of bands I listen to on a regular basis:

Otep(female vocalist, with the occasional appearance of Joey Jordison from Slipknot on drums)
    Sybreed(these guys are industrial metal, nice original sound)
    Byzantine(disbanded, but were a great band)
    Psychostick(humorous metal)
    In Flames
    Nothingface(been waiting on their next album for about 2 years)
    Trivium
    Tool
    DevilDriver
    Coal Chamber(disbanded, lead singer Dez Farfara now does vocals for DevilDriver)
    Kittie(all female band)
    Droid(I got my gamertag from a song title of their's)
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Megadeth
    Messhuggah(these guys are math metal)
    Level C(all female band, they have a cover of Pantera's "Walk" on youtube. Low quality video but I was amazed at the vocalists range while covering Phil Anselmo)
    Bleed the Sky
    Bullet For My Valentine
    Children of Bodom
    Crossbreed(again, industrial metal)
    Kataklysm
    Korn(self titled debut album and Life is peachy ONLY. Anything after is garbage)
    Mastodon
    Shadows Fall(progressive metal)
    Threat Signal
    Throwdown
    The Haunted

That's a few, didn't mentioned any that were already mentioned.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 pm

a few?? lol....thats like a huge playlist lmao!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 pm

haha. That's just a few, for me anyway. I could mention plenty more. Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:32 pm