Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming

Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming Empty Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 am

for me, i think its probably gotta be while going for the meatflag chievo in GOW2, the first match i played, the guys that were on my team were like, "you can go ahead and grab him" lol so i did to get my chievo...but king saw and and got soo ticked bc he had to fight to get his....and i pretty much got it handed to me, lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming Empty Re: Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:17 am

I think mine was in GoW2 playing a meatflag match

We were going back and forth killing each other (the two teams) and about 10 min into the match we realize the meatflag is MID AIR......so we dont know what to do.

We say F that, and just wait it out.....45 minutes later, we won due to default (they quit)

Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming Empty Re: Whats the funniest thing that happened to u while gaming

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:33 am

a friend of mine went through his glass coffee table in the middle of a game one, i heard the smash and then * auuggghhhh ouch oh sh*t" needless to say i was crying with laughter
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:44 am

Its past 10;00 pm here and Im trying to beat lou on hard in GH3.

So I decide to try it for the 100th time only to get beat into submission....so I decide to go postal and smash my guitar into oblivion. After our living room looks like a plastic gernade went off, my wife says "So, how are you going to play now?"

Gamestop was closed.....and I had no guitar. Suckfest.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 am

a dude drunkenly sent me a picture of his "cpt. winky" ... i was so annoyed i told all my clan members while sitting in the lobby ... well turns out other people were listening into my convo cause about an hour later the dude joined the room we were in. The people on the opposite team (who i didnt know) were all like "hey thats the dude who sends pictures of his limp member to women via PSN. we loaded into the game and every time some one killed him they played this song

well ... its funny just like that... but the thing is on the new socom (confrontation) theres proximity chat which means you can hear people on the opposite team if theyre close to you... so he heard that song through his speakers all full volume everytime he died.

it became a long running joke
    ... maybe it was just one of those you had to be there moments but it was funny to me none the less
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 am

lol niiiiiice story, that one sounds like a classic

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 pm