Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer Empty 5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 am

Well, I wrote a counter-article to an interesting read on The Kartel. Here it is, enjoy !

5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer Empty Re: 5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 am

hmmmm.... Im neither here nor there on the topic. In my opinion chicks are weird and no fun to game with for the most part. (some exceptions obviously apply)

however I hope that your list was meant as a joke... if not I think we need to talk Razz
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer Empty Re: 5 Reason's Why It's Difficult Being a Guy Gamer

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:39 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:hmmmm.... Im neither here nor there on the topic. In my opinion chicks are weird and no fun to game with for the most part. (some exceptions obviously apply)

however I hope that your list was meant as a joke... if not I think we need to talk Razz

Thatd be fine, I always like to talk to glgs fav nieghbor to the north Wink

And it was more so humorous hyperboles Wink

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 pm

lol... thats fine... but you hardly talk to me now... that makes me sad Sad
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:lol... thats fine... but you hardly talk to me now... that makes me sad Sad

Thats cause ur busy humping ur ps3 and wii

Then I get the hey we should play something messsage but u never follow through ;( guys dont like girls who talk big and dont follow up !

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 pm

I dont even know if you have any co-op games anymore and youre usually too busy boosting yer games to have some fun doing some casual games douche....

ok heres my list you lemme know when and where

-Brutal Legends
    -Modern Warfare 2
    -Dragon Age
    -Ghostbusters
    -Batman
    -Halo 3
    -Guitar Hero : World Tour
    -Guitar Hero 5
    -Resident Evil 5
    -Rock Band 2
    -Gears of War
    -Gears of War 2
    -Left 4 Dead
    -Leaft 4 Dead 2
    -Madden 10
    -Banjo Kazooie : Nuts & Bolts
    -Grand Theft Auto 4
    -Fable 2
    -Assasins Creed
    -Assasins Creed 2
    -Mass Effect 2
    -Lego Indiana Jones
    -Splinter Cell
    -Ultimate Alliance
    -Ultimate Alliance 2

So find something that you have thats MP on that list and set a time and date and i'll put down Bad Company 2 for a night and come over to the box
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm

-Modern Warfare 2
    -Halo 3
    -Gears of War 2
    -Ultimate Alliance 2

That would be the MP ones we have in common dbag ;p And I dont always boost...

Ive done bioshock 2 legit thus far, did all but one of gears 2 legit, and Ive done all the AoT TFD legit too. So nay nay nay nay boo boo put ur head in doo doo

Post  Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:59 pm

uh huh ... you should still be making time for me since i am the master chief of the AZTF...but alas im always left alone
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:02 pm

JJ-STAR wrote:uh huh ... you should still be making time for me since i am the master chief of the AZTF...but alas im always left alone

Go get bioshock 2, me and queen both have a copy to use now so well be doing that. Or i might try some mw2 wit u. anytime as of monday im good, so hit me up and quit crying master ;p

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:44 am