Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360 Empty Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360 Empty Re: Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:56 pm

I like this topic! But the only time I’ve only smashed a controller once and it was playing Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance on PS2 where on konquest mode you had to nail a 25 hit combo with Scorpion I tried for two days and failed then exploded with rage and smashed my controller off the wall and then stamped on it a bunch of times! I then drove to town got myself a new controller and guess what I then done it first go! Lol!

Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360 Empty Re: Ten Controller Smashing Moments on the Xbox 360

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 am

Wait wait wait. There is an exploit for the borderlands dlc. Does this make it quicker??? Please inform me!!!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 am

dude i agree w/ almost all of those. ESPECIALLY GGaHT, beating Lou (aka the goat devil), MHC, and the GOW mission. heres my opinion/experience w/ em

doing the gow mission: !%*£? THIS MISSION! OMFG! INSANE WAS HELL! CAUSE THAT DAMNED VEHICLE ONLY HAD TO MUCH POWER AND THEN IT DIED D:, !%*£?! YOU! EPIC! !%*£? YOU!!!

MHC: spent almost a month trying, about 2-3 hours every night. never got it. !%*£? you too IW...im 2 missions away (3 achievements) from getting the full 1k D:< im just too lazy to do OSOK and i say !%*£? MHC D:<

lou: the highes ti could play was on medium...and even on there hes a pain in the ass! trying to just save up a buncha powerups PRAYING theyre enough to beat him, all the while having him !%*£? you over ever 30-45 seconds w/ an attack of his own D:< it was almost impossible...but...not as bad as TTFATF....

Green Grass and High Tide: i aint played rock band in forever....but..when i did, i mainly played drums and vocals (at the time, i was the only person out of my friends and bro that COULD play drums or vocal! they stuck to guitar/bass) and so...i was doin solo campaign, on easy, drums...got to green grass and high tide. that song. lasts. for. fuckin. ever. on. drums. omg. my arms ached for TWO DAYS after that (im not a very strong person so..yea...) omfg i hate RB for that! i went back for my Medium career...and i never played that song...i REFUSE. that song is HELL!!!! especially drums! i didnt (and still dont) wanna go back n try it above easy, on any instrument!

tho oddly enough....i never get mad enough to throw/break a controller...i usually punch my thighs when i get mad...but dam that does a toll on you...but i mean hell, saves me from gettin a new controller! lolol

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:49 am

I would go with at least one of those with CoD 2 on Vetern when I got a checkpiont on the corn silo with a mortor coming down on me Mad
    Time to restart the level and clearing the houses again! Evil or Very Mad

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 am

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:

Green Grass and High Tide: i aint played rock band in forever....but..when i did, i mainly played drums and vocals (at the time, i was the only person out of my friends and bro that COULD play drums or vocal! they stuck to guitar/bass) and so...i was doin solo campaign, on easy, drums...got to green grass and high tide. that song. lasts. for. fuckin. ever. on. drums. omg. my arms ached for TWO DAYS after that (im not a very strong person so..yea...) omfg i hate RB for that! i went back for my Medium career...and i never played that song...i REFUSE. that song is HELL!!!! especially drums! i didnt (and still dont) wanna go back n try it above easy, on any instrument!

Try playing the song Rio by Duran Duran on drums...that shit will wreck you. I'm a drummer and it destroys me every time.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Mudkip wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:

Try playing the song Rio by Duran Duran on drums...that shit will wreck you. I'm a drummer and it destroys me every time.

Drums are hell in general, im missing two drum chievos in rb 2 ;(

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:11 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:

Drums are hell in general, im missing two drum chievos in rb 2 ;(

I've never bothered to try and 1k RB2, it's a music game and it's played for enjoyment purposes only. I like to 1k titles, but if I don't I can live with that too as long as I have fun with the game. And yeah drums can be a little hellish every now and then.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

As I told you King once... for me... it was NBA Jam 93 on the SNES... to this DAY it's the only game I've played where I physically want to break something or hurt someone...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm

WrathofAchilles wrote:As I told you King once... for me... it was NBA Jam 93 on the SNES... to this DAY it's the only game I've played where I physically want to break something or hurt someone...

All i can say is: boom shaka laka boom shak laka boom !

clinton from doooooooooooowntoooooooooown

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:12 am

okay....for anyone whos played Tekken 6 (prolly not many people) you'll agree most likely.

ok...so theres this mission in tekken 6....or well...more like level...and....its called Nightmare Train....I.FUCKING.HATE.THAT.GOSH.DAMNED.MOTHER.FUCKING.ASS.MISSION.WITH.A.DAMN.PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS LIKE THE MILE HIGH CLUB OF TEKKEN 6!!!!!!!! I SPENT OVER 4-5 HOURS STRAIGHT THIS PAST SATURDAY TRYING TO COMPLETE IT, ONLY GETTING TO THE END TWICE!!!

please note: my character has some rather beast statistics. my attack is raised, i have chances to freeze/shock opponents, my health has been raised a considerable amount (sadly no S items...Alisa has one S item tho) alisa has defense upgrades, i think also shocking, attack increase....i play as devil jin! and hes like, rather beast! (dont have yoshimitsu Sad not in scenario campaign anyways...) and my devil jin is beasted up (as much as i can atleast. i have like 1 or 2 A attributes, a B, and MAYBEEE a C. but i doubt it. i tihnk C is my lowest tho...but its for the freezing so idc..)

I HATE THIS MISSION! IM PLAYING ON MEDIUM AND IT KICKS MY ASS!!!!!!! i dont even wanna do it on hard -.-

anyone else played tekken 6 and know of this mission?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:55 pm