Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Tattoo Assistance! :)

Tattoo Assistance! :) Empty Tattoo Assistance! :)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:27 pm

I need some nice input for you guys/gals?? Razz

Im wanting to book my next tattoo, which will be starting on my right arm's sleeve and I'm having difficulty getting an idea of what to do aka how to work my next one into my last one.

Here's a image
    Tattoo Assistance! :) 20562_1274691500764_1034229231_30829644_4204130_n

Now obviously the tribal type thing is in colour, that was before it was finish (its purple) and this is the only other picture I have of it finished lol

Tattoo Assistance! :) 20562_1274691540765_1034229231_30829645_3953538_n

Not the best example...

Anyway back on topic im trying to think of what I can put around it to work it into a sleeve, I was thinking roses but im not sure what to do with them.

Any artists in da room who can help me out a little?

Tattoo Assistance! :) Empty Re: Tattoo Assistance! :)

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:43 pm

What I did was went with a vauge idea and had the tattoo artist create some examples. Now I just need to get the money to make my other half sleve become a reality

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:04 am

You could have around your current tattoo shaded and add randomly placed skulls throughout. You could also do more tribal work. You can tell in the following photo which are old and what's new. I took tribal and an ambigram and added a face with grey wash, as well as the skulls with flames in grey wash. And good tattooist will give you good ideas just by looking at your current tattoo.

Tattoo Assistance! :) Image411

And this one was done with a makeshift tattoo gun and homemade ink, still not finished yet.

Tattoo Assistance! :) Image711

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:42 am

if you add roses it would make me think of slash from GNR which is kinda cheesy imo... not that it matters what i think

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 am

JJ-STAR wrote:if you add roses it would make me think of slash from GNR which is kinda cheesy imo... not that it matters what i think

Nah none of it is reference to Slash or anything to do with GNR as personally i hate them lol, I know im going to get alot of how can you hate GNR but I do Smile i more of a Crue man myself!

I just wanted roses somewhere in the sleeve and i think it would go well with that tattoo Smile

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

Wizziokid wrote:
    JJ-STAR wrote:if you add roses it would make me think of slash from GNR which is kinda cheesy imo... not that it matters what i think

Nah none of it is reference to Slash or anything to do with GNR as personally i hate them lol, I know im going to get alot of how can you hate GNR but I do Smile i more of a Crue man myself!

I just wanted roses somewhere in the sleeve and i think it would go well with that tattoo Smile

thats cause crue is the shit... i think you should do whatever you think looks good since it is on your body... if you trust your tattoo artist you can always sit down and talk to him about it and see if he can come up with a design that youre happy with... thats what i do anyways.

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 am

I actually think you can use the current tattoo as a decoration for a larger tattoo, such as a sugar skull. Sugar skulls commonly have roses with them and look amazing if done correctly. But, as I said before, any good tattoo artist will be able to help you out with ideas, they are some of the most creative people you will ever meet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:20 pm