Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War

We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War Empty We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War

Post  Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm

The 360 doesn't need God of War. It's got Dante's Inferno and if you've played both games you know that DI pretty much plays exactly the same way. The story ain't half bad either.

Screw Kratos...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War Empty Re: We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 am

Twisted Tony wrote:The 360 doesn't need God of War. It's got Dante's Inferno and if you've played both games you know that DI pretty much plays exactly the same way. The story ain't half bad either.

Screw Kratos...

I don't agree at all good sir.

Kratos and his universe are much more badass than what is found in DI (at least from the early stuff I have seen messing with it this afternoon). And the story hales in comparison to Kratos's blood fueled tale of vengeance.

Also, the mobility (especially for rolling/evading) is better in GoW.

DI is a solid game, Id even say good so far, but It doesnt stack up well next to the series it blatantly ripped from.

We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War Empty Re: We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 am

The stories are really quite similar.

The demons and hell's minions that appear later in the game could crush the mythological creatures in GoW. Don't get me wrong, I love GoW (it's pre-ordered). But DI throws some pretty wicked stuff at you.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 am

"We Don't Need No Stinkin' God of War"

Because it's shit... personal opinion Laughing

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 am

Makes sense that Dantes Inferno is a lot like God of War, seeing how many people that worked on that also worked on DI.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am

@tony - I dont see too much similarity.

- GOW -Kratos was an cold warrior who killed his own family. He tried to atone by serving the gods for a decade. He wa then betrayed by clever words on the gods part, and went on a hell bent journey for vengeance since he couldnt have peace of mind.

- DI - Crusader who has to save his woman by going into hell and facing the demons there (and facing his sins that helped the situation).

Still good, but different. And I know your a fan too =)

@ wizzio - How can you not like GoW???

@mudkip - I didnt know some of the team from GoW worked on DI, makes sense now.

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 am

I'm getting God of War III.......cause its BADASS!!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

GOW > DI

in terms of:
    -story (hellbent on killing gods >
    -badassery (you cant deny kratos is more badass then dante)
    -the characters themselves (kratos > dante)
    -enemies (kratos faces gods n mythical shit, dante faces hellions...gratos > dante)
    -looks (kratos looks badass, dante has a dam cross on his chest? oh arent you cool, religious !%*£?? HELLO NO!)

just my 2 cents. i played the DI demo, sucked. never played gow...but..heard a lot about it

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 am

I didn't really enjoy the DI demo too much. I love the God of War games and would be getting GoW3 if I had a Ps3.

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 am

Yo Dante's Inferno, i'm really happy for you, imma let you finish, but God of War is one of the best games about seeking Vengeance and Raising Hell of all time!!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm

@Impure lol simply because it's not fun at all, well the first 2 sucked imo
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:01 pm

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:Yo Dante's Inferno, i'm really happy for you, imma let you finish, but God of War is one of the best games about seeking Vengeance and Raising Hell of all time!!

lmao, when isnt kanyes now infamous speech applicable

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:Yo Dante's Inferno, i'm really happy for you, imma let you finish, but God of War is one of the best games about seeking Vengeance and Raising Hell of all time!!

Perhaps at a funeral?

Yo I'm happy youre dead and all and Imma let you finish, but my parents had the best funeral of all time...of all time.

just saying, I don't think it'd go over to well there. But if that ever happened at a funeral I went to I'd probably be the only one in hysterics....lol
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Mudkip wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Perhaps at a funeral?

Yo I'm happy youre dead and all and Imma let you finish, but my parents had the best funeral of all time...of all time.

just saying, I don't think it'd go over to well there. But if that ever happened at a funeral I went to I'd probably be the only one in hysterics....lol

LMAO now that was top shelf. I literally lol'd

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

Mudkip wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Perhaps at a funeral?

lolololol actually a lot of people did stuff like that for like diff people dieing. example

yo patrick swayze, im really happy for you, imma let you finish, but michael jackson had one of the best deaths of 09 of all time!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Mudkip wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Perhaps at a funeral?

LMAO now that was top shelf. I literally lol'd

haha good, I was hopin that joke would work Smile
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:40 pm

After playing this for 10 minutes last night, It is more than apparent GoW is the way to go if you have both platforms. At least with GoW u can go more than 15 mintues without an annoying puzzle or trap or something else of the BS variety.

Post  Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:45 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:After playing this for 10 minutes last night, It is more than apparent GoW is the way to go if you have both platforms. At least with GoW u can go more than 15 mintues without an annoying puzzle or trap or something else of the BS variety.

I agree to a point. I feel the gow3 demo was a little lackluster for me but the game will probably be longer. DI was a great game IMO but way to short and puzzles seemed to just be put in to be put in. Not bc they belonged. But wait until u get to lust king. That level if f'ed up man
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

orange20 wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:After playing this for 10 minutes last night, It is more than apparent GoW is the way to go if you have both platforms. At least with GoW u can go more than 15 mintues without an annoying puzzle or trap or something else of the BS variety.

I agree to a point. I feel the gow3 demo was a little lackluster for me but the game will probably be longer. DI was a great game IMO but way to short and puzzles seemed to just be put in to be put in. Not bc they belonged. But wait until u get to lust king. That level if f'ed up man

I did lust already and it was pretty jacked man. Overall though, DI did NOTHING to impress me past the first 5-10 minutes. After deaths fight, it was meh

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    orange20 wrote:

I did lust already and it was pretty jacked man. Overall though, DI did NOTHING to impress me past the first 5-10 minutes. After deaths fight, it was meh

u didn't think the chicks growing dicks was odd. Or the columns being giant penises. Or the big chick spawning babies out her nipples?? I thought that was screwed up lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:21 pm