Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

getting own3d by microsoft...

getting own3d by microsoft... Empty getting own3d by microsoft...

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 am

Well I seem to be on the verge of getting suspended on xbox live. Microsoft tried to renew my Live without my permission, on an old bad CC and they have just sent me an email stating I MUST update the CC on my account. Problem is, I didn't want to renew gold as i barely play online anymore and i wanted to revert to silver. i tried contacting MS but it seems to be a lost cause.

Anyway around this? I would hate to get my account suspended having earned almost 124k in Gamerscore points. If it does happen though, I will probably sell my MW2 console and everything I own 360.

Gabriel

getting own3d by microsoft... Empty Re: getting own3d by microsoft...

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 am

- Sign in to Xbox.com and go to the My Account section.
    - Click the Membership level link on the left.
    - You'll see a page that has your Membership level, and the end date. Under that, you'll see your "Automatic Renewal" status.
    - If it reads ON, you can click the ON link and be brought to a page to turn the feature OFF.
    - If you'd like to change the setting from ON to OFF -- Click the link, make your selection, then click next.
    - You'll be returned to your Membership level page, where you can confirm your selection

Also if you wish to remove your Credit Card Information from your Xbox Live account

-Sign in to Xbox.com and go to the My Account section.
    -On the right under "My Account" click on the link "Manage Payment Options"
    -From here you will see your credit card info, click delete and accept.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:19 am

the automatic renewal has always been set to off and still is. and because of this mishap, whenever i try to remove the card, it says I cannot do so because of an outstanding balance. MS effed me big time.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 am

JuniorMT wrote:it says I cannot do so because of an outstanding balance.

Which means you currently have an active subscription using your credit card that needs to be canceled first. (I'm assuming your currently a Gold Member)

Your gonna have to call them (1-800 469-9269) and talk to a live representative to explain your situation, then tell them that you want to cancel your subscription. Once your on a Silver Membership you should be able to remove your card.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm

well it seems that I just got the shaft from Microsoft and am no longer able to sign on to my JuniorMT account nor access ANY of my XBLA purchased titles. It is 10 more minutes before I am able to call customer service and try and talk to someone.

When i try to sign on to xbox.com, it right away throws me to an update CC screen and I am no longer able to navigate xbox.com. Talk about them screwing me over big time.

I am so ready to sell my MW@ Super Elite console and my games and invest in a PC and all. This stuff is too much of a headache to have to deal with.

EDIT: I requested some of you folks under my Temp GT: GooberMT

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

well it took 1 email, 2 phone calls and 3 people spoken too and 1 supervisor to finally get my way. they reverted me back to silver because I have been an outstanding member of Xbox Live for 3 years. lol.

So all in all, my day has gotten a hell of a lot better!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 pm

JuniorMT wrote:well it took 1 email, 2 phone calls and 3 people spoken too and 1 supervisor to finally get my way. they reverted me back to silver because I have been an outstanding member of Xbox Live for 3 years. lol.

So all in all, my day has gotten a hell of a lot better!

Congrats on your win against MS Wink

But what made u want to turn away from the 360 originally?

Post  Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Frustration would be the most accurate reason. I would also lean towards boredom with the Xbox.

I would just left to get a pretty good PC/Laptop, so I can play Star Trek Online, and other PC games (possibly to earn Achieves, lol)

I guess I am just burnt out with it. But I would never just let 124k in GS points go down the drain. All the time I have put in and all...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:10 am

Glad to see your staying on live

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 am