Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Wii Resident Evil Blaster

Wii Resident Evil Blaster Empty Wii Resident Evil Blaster

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am

It look really cool. Anyone seen this? I'm not sure which to get. The RE Blaster and Wii Zapper or the RE Blaster and the Nyko Perfect Shot.

Wii Resident Evil Blaster 51-yblzrNDL

Wii Resident Evil Blaster Nyko_perfect_shot

Wii Resident Evil Blaster Zapper

Wii Resident Evil Blaster Empty Re: Wii Resident Evil Blaster

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:57 am

Will anyone of those help the Wii crappy control scheme when it comes shooters?

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:15 am

Twisted Tony wrote:Will anyone of those help the Wii crappy control scheme when it comes shooters?
    Ya games like Call of Duty and The Conduit have special control settings for these accessorys.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 am

dude definately go w/ the Nyko or RE one. that 3rd one just looks bleh...

but that Nyko one could help you get better if you ever had to shoot an actual gun :p just sayin....

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 am

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:dude definately go w/ the Nyko or RE one. that 3rd one just looks bleh...

but that Nyko one could help you get better if you ever had to shoot an actual gun :p just sayin....
    Ya the last one is the official Nintendo one and the RE one is a combo of the Nyko and Nintendo because it looks like the Zapper but has a spring loaded trigger and turn into just a pistol. Also I play airsoft and a toy gun isn't gonna help you with lerning to shoot a gun at all because I'm pretty sure it doesn't have recoil.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:26 pm

KuraiWarrior wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:dude definately go w/ the Nyko or RE one. that 3rd one just looks bleh...

Ya the last one is the official Nintendo one and the RE one is a combo of the Nyko and Nintendo because it looks like the Zapper but has a spring loaded trigger and turn into just a pistol. Also I play airsoft and a toy gun isn't gonna help you with lerning to shoot a gun at all because I'm pretty sure it doesn't have recoil.

but then again not all airsoft guns have recoil. i have a airsoft pistol (not amazing, but eh just for fun and random stuff) and it doesnt have much recoil...but idk about like any of the bigger/badder airsoft guns like a m16 or famas or other airsoft gun...those might...but it might help aimin if you ever get an airsoft pistol xD since they have not too much recoil...or idk some might...idk xD

Post  Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 am

Ok so instead of getting any of those I decided to get this:
    Wii Resident Evil Blaster P12299869

It is AWESOME. It's very well designed and pretty sturdy. It comes as two parts and unlike most third party accessories it actually stays together when both pieces are attached. The second piece doesn't wiggle at all. I would definitely recommend this and another plus is that it's cheaper. I got it for I think under $15 brand new on Ebay but I did some research before I bought it and reviews said it was good. They were right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:39 pm