Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Left 4 Dead Crash Course add on

Left 4 Dead Crash Course add on Empty Left 4 Dead Crash Course add on

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 am

If there was already a topic on this, I'm sorry about making a new one. I didn't find another one.

Anyway, I've got some MS points coming my way if I can nag DH enough to give in, and I was wondering if anyone had gotten the 5th L4D campaign and what your thoughts are on it. Is it worth the 560 points? Or should I save the points for something better?

Left 4 Dead Crash Course add on Empty Re: Left 4 Dead Crash Course add on

Post  Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 am

I saw it in action on the PC (crash course came out on the PC a while back) and from what I heard, it was much longer than the 4 individual campaigns that came built in to L4D. (It's like a stage and a half.) My friend played it pretty religiously on the PC, and he liked it a lot.

Guess it depends on how much of a fan of L4D you are. If you love the game, you'll love the new scenario.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 am

ive been thinking of getting the game back and DL the DLC...if anyone till needs to run thru it let me know and we can get some chievies

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:20 pm

its pretty fun imo. but it feels like it takes longer then some of the others even tho technically its not. but if you need any help, hit me up, i still gotta finish up its achievements...

anyone else notice the weapons on the loading screen poster arent l4d1 weapons? theyre l4d2 weapons xD

Post  Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 pm

THA MAD HATT3R wrote:anyone else notice the weapons on the loading screen poster arent l4d1 weapons? theyre l4d2 weapons xD

The final kick in the teeth from Valve before they bury L4D1. I bet we will never see support from it after this.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:01 am

I might get it when my brother lets me borrow it again. I don't have enough money for L4D2.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 am

I don't think that I will ever go back to L4D, I have L4D2 for that lol

Post  Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:21 am

Flowless wrote:
    THA MAD HATT3R wrote:anyone else notice the weapons on the loading screen poster arent l4d1 weapons? theyre l4d2 weapons xD

The final kick in the teeth from Valve before they bury L4D1. I bet we will never see support from it after this.

yep. they were prolly like "ergg were losin l4d people for l4d2...I GOT IT! LETS JUST THROW TOGETHER SOME DLC AND !%*£? OVER ANYONE WHOS PLAYED THE GAME CAUSE THEYLL WANNA GET THEIR 100% BACK! HAHAHA ITS GENIUS!" then makin it someone was like "dude you put the wrong weapons in the characters hands...zoey has the l4d2 pistol, bill has the new machine gun, what the hell dude?" "eh, who cares. aint like someones gonna notice the shit.." "good point. !%*£? it. just put that DLC on the marketplace! !%*£? you l4d1!"

now they realize theyre losin people on l4d2 "shit we need some new ideas...ok tim, whats youre idea?" "lets make all the survivors meet up. zoey bill francis and louis...meet up with coach ellis nick and rochelle...for an epic battle against zombies" "will there be able to be 8 people to play as all characters?" "shiit....idk...if you wanna do that you can, or piss em off and only let 4 people do it, i dont care" "GENIUS! someone get this man a coffee and a promotion!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm