Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09)

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09) Empty Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09)

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 am

King: Whats the story behind your gamertag? (why did you pick the tag you did)

Jadedeyez: Actually the idea of my gamertag came from the song by Aerosmith's song Jaded. Loved the song and video and was tired of using JstPlyr (lol) so I invented the JadedEyez gamertag for all the sites I played on.

King: Well I guess that makes sense. A feminine band for motivation for a female's gamertag. Works for me. So, when you're not behind the controller, what do you do in the real world?

Jadedeyez: I can't really tell you what I do in the real world since I am in the witness protection program >.>. I was actually falsely accused of a hideous
    crime and sentenced to a life in prison, one night I was taken from my cell to a place called Section 1, the most covert anti-terriost group on the planet,
    their ends are just but their means are ruthless, if I don't play by their rules I DIE!!!!

King: LOL, that witness protection line really got me. (For those who dont know, she joked about being in witness protection when in a gears boosting party, but I was the only sucker who believed it for a moment ha ha)
    But back on track...what is your favorite 360 title (exclusive or multi platform) and why ?

Jadedeyez: I haven't been an Xbox owner for a long time so this is kind a tough one for me. I'll have to go with Halo 3: ODST, not only because it's one of 3 titles
    I have maxed lol but had a good time playing with friends.

King: I think all of us at GLG played some kind of ODST together, a great co-op'er for sure. We definitly offed a lot of enemies together. On that note,..If you could off one video game character, who would it be and why?

Jadedeyez: Hands down it was that mutant thing in RE5 that was at the end of the Savanna, I had the hardest time with that on professional

King: That would be quite the wish granted for sure. But If you had one wish to choose, what would it be for?

Jadedeyez: As everyone knows my Dad passed away December 7, 2008, when the call came at 4:01 a.m. that he had passed it broke me. I don't wish for any fancy Xbox's or games, I'd take 2 hours with my Dad just to talk and see him smile.

King: That would be a rough time for anybody, and that is a truly heartfelt wish that any of us could identify with. We all have memories that are important to us. In an attempt to get on a happier note, Whats one of your most memorable gaming moments? (a great win or a horrid fail)

Jadedeyez: Most memorable moment would be finishing Final Fantasy X, that game rocked.

King: That was a kick ass game, but made me hate chocos a lot. Thanks for showing GLG a side of you some may not have known. To outro with, what do you like most about GLG?

Jadedeyez: I've met wonderful people at GLG, not just people to play games with but to laugh, smile and joke around with. I may not ever meet these
    people in real life, which is sad in some ways, but I wish them all the health and happiness in the world.

Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09) Empty Re: Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 am

Witness protection program it never gets old! lol!

Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09) Empty Re: Community Member Spotlight - Jadedeyez (12/05/09)

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 am

Nice interview. I'm going to have to use that joke for myself. I have friends I know would believe it.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:08 pm

LOL! King is so gullible. Great interview! We did have a blast with ODST.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 am

Twisted Tony wrote:LOL! King is so gullible. Great interview! We did have a blast with ODST.

Yes, yes I am.

And im sure we have memories from getting endure and deja vu now dont we?

Post  Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Did we get that 'chievo together? LOL!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Nice interview guys!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm

great choice for the member spotlight...

you guys shoulda heard the "holy s#it" sound in Kings voice when he thought she really was in witness protection.....it was Priceless!!! Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 am

Nice interview I was glad to be in the game when he fell for the witness protection lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm