Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave....

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave.... Empty The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave....

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:03 am

From the dark reaches of cybertron a beatrous entity descended upon man as heroes do upon history books. His perillious might has sent waves of shock and awe to any of those who have entered his vicinity, only to be left a shell of the man they were as they wonder how to become in his image. You better make note to make way before you get hit by the shockwave

The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave.... Empty Re: The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave....

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:17 am

lol! I feel so Special now lol

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Razz Razz bom

The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave.... Empty Re: The PROPER Intoduction for one called shockwave....

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

Welcome Shockwave...again.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 am

thanks and I already have referred a person here that u have gamed with What a Face

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:31 am

Shockwave22 wrote:thanks and I already have referred a person here that u have gamed with What a Face

Cool.. If ya mean Joe, I have already welcomed him via PM. Very Happy

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 am

how do u find him lol

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:18 am

Noticed he replaced you at the bottom of the homepage as the newest registered member.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:03 am

i do know Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:14 am