Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2... Empty For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2...

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm

Here is an interesting quote I found online in regards to an online calculator...

"The amount of experience required for level 100 is high, very high - and will take an average player around 2 years."

Happy hording !
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2... Empty Re: For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2...

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:42 pm

As of today, I am at just over 360k experience out of the 6.8 million needed...By my calculations that means I need to do 25760 waves of insane horde (250 a round on non 2x exp periods) to pull the necessary experience. (Unless I go online and do wingman to try and see if that rate of exp would be faster)
    By pitbulls estimate, we do 15 of those insane waves an hour. If I put in one hour each day, every day, that means I will get my achievement as of...(ballpark)

February 16th, 2014

LMFAO now whoever DOESNT THINK this is an overkill achievement, you must be "insane"

For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2... Empty Re: For those who want to hit lv 100 in Gears 2...

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 pm

And that's how they'll keep the kids playing. They do whatever it takes to get to 100. They've got all that extra time this summer to get to rank 100. It's not like you and me and the rest of the older gamer here who have to work and have a lot of responsibilities. We can't do those 12 hour sessions every day. I bet we'll be seeing a few lvl 100 in the next month or so.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Haha looks like 100 is never going to happen for me. As soon as Modern Warfare 2 comes out gears will be back on the shelf anyway.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:43 am

Maybe one day I'll get it... depends if I get all the other chievos... cause personally I'll feel "insulted" that I have all the other chievos and just missing ONE!
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 am

BalanceofJudgment wrote:Maybe one day I'll get it... depends if I get all the other chievos... cause personally I'll feel "insulted" that I have all the other chievos and just missing ONE!

Unless we agree to tackle it together and play gears 3+ hours a day every day and more on weekends, dont expect it anytime soon....personally, I dont want to miss out on EVERY major release of the next 2 years just to get one achievement, its bs

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:47 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:As of today, I am at just over 360k experience out of the 6.8 million needed...By my calculations that means I need to do 25760 waves of insane horde (250 a round on non 2x exp periods) to pull the necessary experience. (Unless I go online and do wingman to try and see if that rate of exp would be faster)
    By pitbulls estimate, we do 15 of those insane waves an hour. If I put in one hour each day, every day, that means I will get my achievement as of...(ballpark)

February 16th, 2014

LMFAO now whoever DOESNT THINK this is an overkill achievement, you must be "insane"

Sounds like you need a glitcher friend, do you know of any LOL
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 am

Karma wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:As of today, I am at just over 360k experience out of the 6.8 million needed...By my calculations that means I need to do 25760 waves of insane horde (250 a round on non 2x exp periods) to pull the necessary experience. (Unless I go online and do wingman to try and see if that rate of exp would be faster)

February 16th, 2014

ha ha i know some who could help...but the risk of losing cheivos and other possible stuff by violating the rules doesnt sound worth one or two chievos imo

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Karma wrote:

February 16th, 2014

ha ha i know some who could help...but the risk of losing cheivos and other possible stuff by violating the rules doesnt sound worth one or two chievos imo

LOL spoken like a non glitcher, trust me you wont lose anything.

Hell I was what a 11 yesterday with you and im a 78 now I mean its not hard

LMAO j/k or am I???????????????????????? yeah I am...............

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:Maybe one day I'll get it... depends if I get all the other chievos... cause personally I'll feel "insulted" that I have all the other chievos and just missing ONE!

Unless we agree to tackle it together and play gears 3+ hours a day every day and more on weekends, dont expect it anytime soon....personally, I dont want to miss out on EVERY major release of the next 2 years just to get one achievement, its bs

Well I'll treat it like I do Halo. Years after it comes out, I'm still playing it online... so... I think I could pull it off. (Doing Multi of course).
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 am

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Well I'll treat it like I do Halo. Years after it comes out, I'm still playing it online... so... I think I could pull it off. (Doing Multi of course).

Hows some regular wingman matches sound?

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:53 am

King, Im recruiting my main 2 glitchers to get into gears now since it is alittle better then it was on release, so if there is a way to get you to 100 quicker that isnt spoiling it for anyone in game I will pass it along to you, fair enough

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:54 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Sounds like a date you sexy King...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:55 am

BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Final night for exp tonight, maybe during the days well do some wingman? (or late night depending)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:
    BalanceofJudgment wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Final night for exp tonight, maybe during the days well do some wingman? (or late night depending)

awwwwwwwwwww sounds like Kings getting some tonight LOL
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:57 am

dbags....lol

If I can get the achievement by christmas of next year id be happy

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:59 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:dbags....lol

If I can get the achievement by christmas of next year id be happy

You love us... besides... look at it this way. GoW3 probably won't be out until 2011.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 am

Honestly, that achievement isn't even worth getting. You'll waste countless hours, not to mention major frustration due to standbyers, playing online adversarial. All for what? 50G? Or is it 75? Who knows what else Epic(the nazis) will add to Gears 2. But if nothing else, 1675 of 1750, or 1700 of 1750 for one game is enough, yeah?
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 am

fueled by hate wrote:Honestly, that achievement isn't even worth getting. You'll waste countless hours, not to mention major frustration due to standbyers, playing online adversarial. All for what? 50G? Or is it 75? Who knows what else Epic(the nazis) will add to Gears 2. But if nothing else, 1675 of 1750, or 1700 of 1750 for one game is enough, yeah?

I agree it probably isnt...but it sucks ive maxed this game out twice now and all that time and effort put into having a maxed file was STRIPPED from me and other gamers due to a sadistic achievement

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 am

Honestly, I don't even know if glitching that achievement works now. I know you can't glitch the Seriously 2.0 like that anymore.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 am

fueled by hate wrote:Honestly, I don't even know if glitching that achievement works now. I know you can't glitch the Seriously 2.0 like that anymore.

If you delete the update it will still work (i believe most games can side step the updates by deleting the cache whatever and then just re updating after it has taken effect)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:52 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    fueled by hate wrote:Honestly, that achievement isn't even worth getting. You'll waste countless hours, not to mention major frustration due to standbyers, playing online adversarial. All for what? 50G? Or is it 75? Who knows what else Epic(the nazis) will add to Gears 2. But if nothing else, 1675 of 1750, or 1700 of 1750 for one game is enough, yeah?

I agree it probably isnt...but it sucks ive maxed this game out twice now and all that time and effort put into having a maxed file was STRIPPED from me and other gamers due to a sadistic achievement

Again... how do you think I feel about Halo 3? I was 1000 points before the first add on achievements and then I got all those... and then they added the Mythic Map Achievements and I have ALL of them, (save one), that you can GET at this moment w/o ODST, (since the remaining maps will be added with ODST).

I will continue to work toward maxing out both...
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:53 am

It sucks hard. I worked hard on all of those achievement sets and rocked it out...then they put a jackass achievement that intentionally takes YEARS to earn...what a low blow.
    I get the point of having a hardcore achievement, but that crosses the line.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    fueled by hate wrote:Honestly, I don't even know if glitching that achievement works now. I know you can't glitch the Seriously 2.0 like that anymore.

If you delete the update it will still work (i believe most games can side step the updates by deleting the cache whatever and then just re updating after it has taken effect)

Well i recommend becoming friends with a fake 100, recover their gamertag, clear your cache, do a split screen match with the rank 100 and you will get rank 100.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:55 am

fueled by hate wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Well i recommend becoming friends with a fake 100, recover their gamertag, clear your cache, do a split screen match with the rank 100 and you will get rank 100.

but if they catch you, who KNOWS how that will go

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 am