Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated!

Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated! Empty Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 am

Looks we finally got all the 360's Deadliest Warrior videos uploaded! Everyone head over there and check out the news blog and the awesome Deadliest Warrior videos Impure created. Rate them so they'll get more views!!!

GLG YouTube Channel
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated! Empty Re: Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated!

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:30 am

Yep, all 3 vids are up atm, and each MDW now debuts with a vid.

Trying to make time to do the older match ups as well.

Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated! Empty Re: Green Light Gamers You Tube Channel Updated!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 am

YOU IGNORE THAT PHONE TONY, FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 am

Great work on all the videos guys.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:31 am

Thanks homie

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Oh! I'm in the latest video! Razz

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 am

Just wanted to give a "big ups" to Tony on the You Tube GLG videos...I look forward to every new installment...Thanks for the work put in Tony...

Points of interest for ZappaDawg--

--- nice that jap develops are embracing Natal---Natal is way to far in the future for me to get excited about right now though...Metal Gear dude wants to make a "hardcore" natal game...what does that mean?? Stand up and punch the person to your left in the face to unlock an achievement, bonus points if natal senses blood....LOL...At any rate,,,it's hard to admit this, but I'd like to try out a wii sports type game with my xbox online friends in party mode...I'd love to experience some of those 'light' games with my xbox friends...Go from killing Zombies together to putting on the boxing gloves to knock each other out while still in the party...Wii is awesome with friends over,,,but lacks the online environment...so bring it to the 360 :-)

--- New wireless adapter for $100???...I agree with the finger for Microsoft....actually I would give them "two middle fingers up" as a rating....Makes me wish someone would come out with a PC Emulation console system that would make it easier to buy PC games and play over your TV so you could buy regular PC peripherals for it at normal prices. I don't know why they don't have that by now.....Xbox basically has a monopoly over their peripherals,,,ps3 made it to where you could buy a 3rd party hard drive or headset or whatever...."C'mon Microsoft"...Question

Oh,,and on closing,,not to bring everyone down,,but I've been away for a few days at the VA hospital with my Uncle who has terminal Cancer. For any of yall out there that are the praying type,,,please put in a prayer for my Uncle, Jim Breshears, a Marine like me who is fighting it to the end...

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Thanks for the props Zappa. And I said a prayer for your uncle.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Your uncle is in my prayers and thoughts Zappa.

Have the upmost respect for people who serve in the military, both past and present.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Hey zappa

As a buddy and as a former oohrah semper fi myself, im definitly praying for him fighting the good fight. best of wishes from the impures

Post  Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Hey zappa

As a buddy and as a former oohrah semper fi myself, im definitly praying for him fighting the good fight. best of wishes from the impures

Thanks buddy

Post  Guest Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 am

Well I finally got my lazy ass to upload the new video. It'll be ready soon.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:13 am

Good vid, I enjoyed the cheating topic, once again. It seems like a good topic that could use more expanding, also, lol'ed at the facebook/twitter hate.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Flowless wrote:Good vid, I enjoyed the cheating topic, once again. It seems like a good topic that could use more expanding, also, lol'ed at the facebook/twitter hate.

shame he forgot to mention the brilliant mind who crafted that article and fueld that topic Wink

;;dusts shoulder off;;

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:38 am