Green Light Gamer

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.greenlightgamer.wordpress.com

Latest topics

» GLG Forums Now Being Disabled
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:51 am

» The End of Green Light Gamer
by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

» Stupid YouTube Videos
by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

» Blur Multiplayer beta
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» What Ticks you off? And Misc Talk
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:24 pm

» anyone fancy some gaming??
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

» What are you thinking.?.
by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 am

» APB Beta! anyone else?
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:23 am

» your last unlocked achivement
by ImpureKing44 Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:11 am

Introducing the big dog of the yard...

ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Introducing the big dog of the yard...

Post  ImpureKing44 Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 am

For those who cringe upon his lands they have to fear and dread, for the wielder of the pack of dogs will leave them all but dead, his minions lust for blood tonight and will send you straight to hell, so best make hast to ally with the man pitbulldoorbell

welcome brother ! (horde was awesome last night, and hopefully wifey will come here too!)

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Nice

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am

Thanks for the intro.Horde was a blast. Look forward to doing it again.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Re: Introducing the big dog of the yard...

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:22 am

PitBullDoorbell wrote:Thanks for the intro.Horde was a blast. Look forward to doing it again.

anytime bro and glad to see u on..ps add a pic it looks wierd without one ha ha

also, hows wifey? get her on here so we can all enjoy her too

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Re: Introducing the big dog of the yard...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:33 am

Welcome.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    PitBullDoorbell wrote:Thanks for the intro.Horde was a blast. Look forward to doing it again.

Added picture. Almost went with the Aerosmith logo........

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:10 am

PitBullDoorbell wrote:
    ImpureKing44 wrote:

Added picture. Almost went with the Aerosmith logo........

lmao u know what kings response to that would have been dont u ? hahaha

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 am

Of course. But sometimes you gotta Just Push Play and Let The Music Do The Talking. I know this will make him Crazy, but I doubt he will be Jaded from it. Give him some Love In An Elevator, it's Amazing. But get the Aero slam out before T joins.. she knows Janie, and Janie's Got A Gun.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 am

Brendon2121 wrote:Welcome.
    Thanks fellow Carolinian.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 am

Cool you're from SC too? Please tell me you're not a Clemson fan/alum.
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:42 am

PitBullDoorbell wrote:Of course. But sometimes you gotta Just Push Play and Let The Music Do The Talking. I know this will make him Crazy, but I doubt he will be Jaded from it. Give him some Love In An Elevator, it's Amazing. But get the Aero slam out before T joins.. she knows Janie, and Janie's Got A Gun.

lol i look forward to her joining so i can slam aero right in front of her ! Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 am

Hey welcome, and for the record I never had any issues ever with you, it was you know who that I had the issues with and as everyone found out I was right. So hope you have no hard feelings when I removed ya off friends list months ago, it was only done cause that wonderful women went to all my friends on my friends list and bashed me so I assumed she already talked crap about me to her friends.

Feel free to add me again, I always enjoyed your parties
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 am

Karma wrote:

Hey welcome, and for the record I never had any issues ever with you, it was you know who that I had the issues with and as everyone found out I was right. So hope you have no hard feelings when I removed ya off friends list months ago, it was only done cause that wonderful women went to all my friends on my friends list and bashed me so I assumed she already talked crap about me to her friends.

lol dont be shy tell me how u really feel

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 am

ImpureKing44 wrote:
    Karma wrote:

lol dont be shy tell me how u really feel
    That was about as nice as I can be when it comes to our favorite women from up north
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 am

Well said.

And pitbull, awesome horde night. You, me, queen, balance, and jaded eyes rocked it out nicely. Well have to keep it up. 80 more levels to go lol

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:47 pm

ImpureKing44 wrote:Well said.

And pitbull, awesome horde night. You, me, queen, balance, and jaded eyes rocked it out nicely. Well have to keep it up. 80 more levels to go lol

hell yeah!!! that was a fricking blast!! We need to get at least wra7h and jadedeyez up to level 15 next time for their chievo !!!!

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Re:

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Brendon2121 wrote:Cool you're from SC too? Please tell me you're not a Clemson fan/alum.

Yes for from SC. No to Clemson.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 pm

Well then you're ok by me. cheers

Introducing the big dog of the yard... Empty Re: The big dog of the yard

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Karma wrote:

KARMA !!! For the record, I loved you in My Name Is Earl !!. J/K. I was suprised to find you gone from my list, but no hard feelings. Glad to see ya on here and I will for sure send ya another FR.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm

80 for you, 85 for me. Had a great time. If not for Horde, I'd still be a 1.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

PitBullDoorbell wrote:

80 for you, 85 for me. Had a great time. If not for Horde, I'd still be a 1.

isnt that the truth??? lol if it wasnt for horde, id be at like a -1 lol

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:42 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:

hell yeah!!! that was a fricking blast!! We need to get at least wra7h and jadedeyez up to level 15 next time for their chievo !!!!

For sure. I only need 450 or so more rounds for my Party like its 1999. Hope we can get together again soon.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:44 pm

sounds good to me...if ur up for it tonight lol

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm

ImpureQueen278 wrote:sounds good to me...if ur up for it tonight lol

Sure thing....
    ImpureKing44
    ImpureKing44
    Admin
    Admin

Post  ImpureKing44 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm

lol we are going to horde our minds out

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 am

just finished horde with you guys!! rock the hell on!!

Bless Your Heart!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm